The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Good quality, quick and efficient delivery
Excellent product, delighted with the jars and vases
Absolutely beautiful ginger jars! Promptly delivered and very well wrapped.
I have bought from this company a few times their prices are reasonable and delivery is great definitely recommend
Very happy with my purchase from the nine schools as usual. I wish I could buy more cushions but I can’t find any on the website. Please let me know if there are more cushions available. Regards Leila Goharian
Thank-you for your review. Unfortunately, we do not have any more available and are no longer stocking cushions.
Lovely item, it arrived very quickly too
I bought two ginger jars. They are beautiful. Delivery was prompt, items packed well and look beautiful.
Excellent service, items well packaged. Will refer more customers.
My ginger jars are wonderful, even better than I hoped they would be. They were packaged really well and arrived without any scrapes or chips. I will treasure these!
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 14th January 2022
Arrived in the 2 day del time stated, was a little reluctant as some poor reviews, but pleasantly surprised. Very well packaged and very well priced! Will def purchase from The nine Schools again. Many thanks
such a beautiful jar
They don’t deliver to the Isle of Wight and they cancelled my order even having the items still On website.
Hi Kim, Appologies for the mis communication - we do deliver accessories to the Isle of Wight - it's just that your items were damaged and they were the last ones in stock - so we had to refund your order - the items have been taken off the site now. Regards The Nine Schools
The jar I bought was absolutely stunning and the quality was great, love my purchase. Delivery was quick too
Two foo dog vases purchased in the sale. They are great. Absolutely worth the sale price, (certainly not the normal price. Far too expensive. Nine schools kindly note). Delivered within the time stated. No problems.
Hi I am very happy with the ginger jar bought it from sale, it’s so pretty and big it was fast delivery as it says ,will buy more ..thank you
This website was such a good find. I hate to admit it but I came across it from a home influencer on Instagram 🤦🏼 Regardless, the products are cute and great quality and the shipping and packing was great.
Lovely ceramics! Bought a ginger jar and a flower vase, both look gorgeous! Really impressed with the packaging. Thanks
Excellent product. Well packaged. Swift delivery. I am delighted with it all. Thank you!
Ordered a beautiful white ginger jar. Looks classy, arrived quickly and excellently packaged. Loved it so much I ordered another. Excellent value for money for such quality.
Excellent service, delivered on time and securely packaged. Would recommend Nine Schools and my wife loved the giant ginger jar which I considered good value for money.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 549 reviews