The Nine Schools Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Nine Schools

About The Nine Schools: Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy

"Delivery was ok, we didn't get the call half an hour before but we were in anyway. We bought the black tall cabinet, it is stunning.....but when you open the doors they are just hardboard, painting them black to match the outside would have been better, they let the cabinet down and for the price paid would have expected them to have been done, now my husband will paint them, there are a few flaws on the outside, this is handmade so to be expected and acceptable, maybe we are just perfectionists! The cabinet still looks beautiful and has the 'wow' factor.....until you open the doors."
"You should have an excellence as a score box. From placing my order to my order being delivered everything was perfect. I couldn't have had better service. I'm so pleased with my order I'm placing my second order today. We are delighted. Hazel Fox"
"The service from beginning to end was absolutely brilliant; extremely helpful and friendly staff who always responded very quickly to all the questions I have and even helped with the delivery to fit my busy schedule. Extremely happy with the large sideboard, it looks even better in person than what it looked in the photographs. Highly recommended and will definitely buy from them in the future."
"Brilliant service from start to finish.Lovely cabinet for an inexpensive price."
"I spoke to Patrick who was very helpful, and advised that the items I had ordered would be delivered by a specialist delivery service due to the delicate nature of the furniture. My order arrived within 10 days of placement and I am delighted with the cabinets. I would certainly recommend nine schools to friends and family."
"I absolutely love my new piece of furniture. Thank you."
"We ordered a white Chinese sideboard cabinet which we are delighted with. It looks beautiful in our kitchen and it seems to be well made. It was delivered quite quickly by a very helpful man."
"Beautiful piece of furniture thank you we are delighted. Superb professional and helpful delivery service .Thank you very much indeed."
"With great trepidation I recently bought a medium sideboard. My concern was that I live in Spain and therefore would find it difficult to send back if faulty. I need not have worried. Apart from the fact that I absolutely love the piece of furniture, the service was brilliant. Both the Company and their delivery provider liaised with my contact in Wales to arrange delivery - and on unwrapping the sideboard my delivery people said they had never seen such a well packaged piece of furniture. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending both the furniture and The Nine Schools Company."
"Beautiful product, very good value, excellent service and delivery. I can't remember when, if ever, we received a product so well packaged. We are absolutely delighted with this product and would not hesitate to recommend this company to others."
"I'm very happy with my black console table from The Nine Schools. It arrived quickly and was well packaged and protected. It now looks beautiful in my hallway and is home to two small wooden dragons that I bought in Taiwan. Excellent value and quality."
"No hitches in delivery in fact it was the day before originally arranged as both the courier and I were available. The goods were very well packed and arrived in excellent condition - everyone who has seen them has commented how great and different they are."
"amazing quality. really nice finish. would order it again."
"The two cupboards are beautiful! I don't have any other words really. However I would have concerns about delivery...my two boxes bounced out the van/truck onto the road! There was some damage to one cupboard (internally) but I couldn't bring myself to return it!"
"Ordered 2 door sideboard six week delivery time but only waited 4 I was contacted a couple of days befor delivery and given a time slot arrived the time they gave me really well packed. Excellent"
"Lovely item, great value and excellent delivery service."
"I like the cabinet very much and it complements our shiny black piano. The delivery would have been more helpful if the item had been lifted to the room and the packaging taken away so we didn't have to go to the tip."
"I ordered two small cabinets in oyster for the spare bedroom. The ordering was very simple and given a delivery date for two weeks later. They arrived by courier on a Sunday. The packaging was was good and my cabinets emerged from boxes in pristine condition. They are of excellent quality and look stunning in bedroom with ginger jar lamps. Thank you very much. Thinking of buying something to match. I highly recommend this company and their products."
"A lovely made cabinet. Good delivery service - came well packed and protected"
"We ordered our piece of furniture just before Christmas and were worried that the two week delivery promise wouldn't be met but it was. At exactly the time they said it would be. Great service. The piece itself is really lovely and was very well packaged for protection. Would definitely recommend this company."
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews