The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Beautiful jar and bowl. Excellent quality and delivery was very prompt. My only concern, (though I understand why) is that the goods were packed in polystyrene which is very environmentally unfriendly.
Love the products, very happy with my large bowl. You guys should add more products like these, small bowls, figures … white and blue orientalist pieces are the best addition to one’s interior.
Thank-you for your review - glad to hear you love the prducts.. We are adding more products to our collection and will have new stock arriving soon.
I ordered a lovely trinket box for my girlfriend, which arrived quickly, well well wrapped, and was loved by its recipient!
I have made numerous purchases all so beautiful speedy delivery we’ll packaged . Love them all
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Thank-you for the great review and stunning image - please can we use it on our Instagram page?
Made two orders from Nine Schools. Such good products well packaged and good prices. Would totally recommend them and will use again in the future
Very reasonable price for quality ceramic work. Excellent delivery and packaging meant my goods arrived in perfect order. My guarding dogs have a position of pride in my home.
Very pleased with prompt service. Even received a call to check my postcode as I had wrongly put last part. Would recommend using this company.
I ordered a black lacquered trunk which came quicker than expected and is absolute perfect. It’s of solid construction and well made. Very happy with my purchase!
Another FABULOUS purchase (four, actually) from the Nine Schools! Beautiful ginger jars, securely packaged to arrive safely, and delivered swiftly. These will look lovely in my new kitchen (once it's been fitted!). The only thing I found a little odd is that three jars came together and the fourth jar was delivered the following day, but that was down to DPD and when I contacted the Nine Schools to query the whereabouts of my fourth jar, they replied promptly and told me sometimes consignments get split by the courier for no obvious reason.
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 3rd February 2022
Thank-you for your review - they will look amazing in your new kitchen.
Beautiful ginger jar, packaged really well and delivered really quickly - excellent, have just ordered a second jar
Thank-you Kim
Lovely Cobalt blue Lidded jar, perfect and delivered so fast I barely had time for a coffee.
Beautiful foo dogs & excellent packaging!
Really lovely lamp bases. Excellent quality.
I have bought several items from the nine schools and I love them all. I had one issue with a fault on the glaze of a ginger jar and they immediately dispatched another! Excellent service, beautiful and unique products
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 31st January 2022 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 31st January 2022
Thank-you for your review, the ceramics and cabinet look great
Love my honesty jar! Great quality packaged really well, great price.
Loved the white ginger jar . Hope to order more in the future.
Excellent Service Parcel very well packaged
Gorgeous vases at a very fair price and fast delivery!
Lovely ginger jar, soft red coral colour really beautiful.
Excellent