The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Great sideboard - looks fab in my sitting room, quality and finish is excellent. Delivery was on time 7 days after I bought it.
Beautiful, beautiful cabinets that have finished our room perfectly.
Simple ordering Fast delivery Top quality furniture And gorgeous colours
A terrible experience and service. We will not be using this company again. Delivery of our piece of furniture was slow and rearranged twice. When delivery was made it was the wrong piece of furniture. When we called to rearrange we were told they didn't know when it could be sorted and it took them about a week to pick it up. Eventually we cancelled the order. Refund was made weeks later after we had to chase. And all done quite begrudgingly by Patrick with not even an acknowledgement about the delay in refund. As if we were an inconvenience.
Yes this order went wrong - the delivery company made a series of mistakes and we apologised for this. This does not happen often but seemed to happen twice with this order.
It was tricky trying to pick up the items due to customers timetables and delivery company slots. The item was picked up and monies refunded.
Fantastic service. The item was stunning, and very well made. I will be ordering bedside cabinets now. Very well packaged, fast delivery and very friendly staff. Thank you
Excellent product, good communication, prompt delivery - very happy with our new cabinets.
Really pleased with the service, fast delivery and queries dealt with very quickly. Will use again.
Excellent customer service with efficient delivery service. Good quality furniture
I am so excited to receive my order next week. I love, love, love the design.
Fast delivery and a great product.
Excellent quality, great delivery. Have bought before and will most probably buy again. Wish the range was wider.
I was delighted to come across Nine Schools, Excellent customer service provided by Patrick, very reasonable shipping costs to Northern Ireland and I am delighted with my purchases. I purchased the oyster gloss collection, quality very good furniture. Would definitely recommend, thank you Nine Schools!
Love my bedside tables! Good solid furniture well made. Delivery was quick, driver very polite. Already looking for my next purchase.
Beautiful product but unfortunately two of the shelves were scratched with the number 4 quite clearly done by hand. Patrick gave me a call as soon as he heard and apologised and is going to sort it for me. Very pleased with after care service
The Nine Schools was alerted to this problem through the Reviews comment. We have contacted the customer and offered a replacement shelf which we will send in due course. All our products come with free replacement and free returns if not satisfied.
Ordering from Nine Schools is so easy, delivery is great and the product excellent
This is the second time I have purchased something from Ine Schools. Delivered on time and looks fab.
Great quality at a reasonable price. Helpful Customer Service
I purchased 2 black stools. They look fabulous, so pleased with them. Great quality product, great customer service and prompt delivery. I will be buying from Nine Schools again very soon.
Good communication. Delivered on time and the article it had been very carefully packed. But most of all I loved my black trunk. Was worried about it being too shiny but it was perfect, so I have ordered two other items.
The delivery man was so helpful he unpacked the sideboard for me as I was on my own. Could not fault the service. The furniture was pefect.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.84 based on 166 reviews