The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
I am delighted with my beautiful console table, and very impressed with the high quality of packaging. Despite the delay re COVID-19, I received useful updates from your helpful staff.
Many thanks
Brilliant
My black furniture is very attractive and worth the long (covid related) wait. I have made two purchases with this company and would recommend.
Beautiful ceramic products, GREAT service - you can order with confidence from The Nine Schools and I can't recommend them highly enough!
My first order of a large 50cm tall blue and white vase and a smaller 38cm tall blush pink vase was safely delivered by DHL within 2 days of placing my order - the packaging was so robust there was little chance of the vases being damaged in transit. Unfortunately I had to return the pink vase as the colour was much stronger in reality than on my laptop screen, but this was handled superbly by Clare at The Nine Schools. She promptly organised for the vase to be collected by DHL and when I emailed her to let her know they'd collected it, she processed my refund immediately. I was SO impressed with the service I received I ordered a smaller blue and white vase straight away and it was delivered the very next day - Wow!
The Nine Schools has provided me with the absolute best customer service I have ever received - they just "get it". I wish all online retailers were this amazing - they totally exceeded my expectations. And I love my new vases!
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 30th October 2020
My ginger jar is absolutely gorgeous, really good quality fast delivery and nice website, very pleased5* 😊
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 29th October 2020
My blue and white China vase is perfect. Looks great on the hearth.
I LOVE my beautiful new blue cabinet from Nine Schools, and I don’t use the L word lightly!
Their customer service and delivery service were top notch.
Lovely ginger jar
Good quality and size
Colour was described as ‘white’ but actually pale grey which was a bit disappointing
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 27th October 2020 The Nine Schools 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Absolutely beautiful ginger jars, thank you!
Excellent service - I will certainly be ordering again.
I would recommend this company,ordered twice from them and would not hesitate to do it again.Service is 5 star.Product was well packed and arrived very promptly.
Ordered the Qing black medium sideboard, delivery was quite long but that is to be expected at this time.
The sideboard is beautiful but unfortunately arrived with a few scuffs on it.
I contacted the nineschools and spoke to Clare and was offered different options of how to resolve the issue which we have very quickly and which I’m more than happy with.
Our delivery driver Dave was very professional helpful & polite.
Took a while to arrive but when it did, it was worth the wait. Absolutely beautiful pice of statement furniture and exceptionally well packaged. It's nice to see a company taking care with their workmanship and quality control.
I’m very happy with both of my Ginger Jars added to which the service was excellent. What more can you ask for.
Very happy with my Ginger jar it looks perfect in my room. Lovely
The Nine Schools 5 star review on 15th October 2020
A long wait for my order, 7 plus weeks, but this may have been partly due to the pandemic, delayed delivery of stock to Nine Schools. On receipt of my order, I was very happy with the ginger jars ordered, but the orchid bowl, which had been poorly packed, was in several pieces! I made contact with Nine Schools directly, Clare sent a prompt response, that a new orchid bowl would be dispatched to me ASAP, which arrived a few days later. Although pleased with the goods ordered I am not so sure I would order from Nine Schools again, sorry!
Sorry for the delay, as you said this was due to transport delays from China to us because of the pandemic. Glad we were able to fulfil the order for you in the end.
What a lovely find! Very pleased with my purchase. Super fast delivery and lovely products. Please do the ginger jars in more colours and patterns!
This was a birthday present which my daughter loved. A statement piece!!
Very happy with my ginger jars. Arrived quickly and well packaged.
Beautiful vase. Very classic. I am sure it will be a complement to my furniture in the drawing room.
Absolutely fantastic. Two beautiful urns and such great value plus arrived in a day! I'll definitely be back for more!
The Nine Schools is rated 4.82 based on 269 reviews