The Nine Schools Reviews

About The Nine Schools:

Furniture Retailer

sales@thenineschools.co.uk

Tell us how The Nine Schools made you happy
Delighted with my cabinet - beautiful product - excellent service - fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
I chose the small Qing Oyster Grey Trunk for storage and it is absolutely stunning and beautifully made with great attention to detail....it is even nicer than the picture. it was very professionally delivered in excellent condition and I have been so impressed with the service from all at The Nine Schools from my first phone call to now. Thank You.
Fabulous product, console table is perfect for my hallway and a unique design. Excellent service, great communication and fast delivery..
Great cabinet. Everything we hoped it would be and reasonably priced. Delivery was quick too.
I ordered two items which were delivered very quickly. They were extremely well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. I am so impressed, I am planning to order another two items as soon as I can afford it.
Thank you - excellent service and excellent furniture.
Very fast service goods delivered with a cheery smile
Delighted with my cabinet. Safe delivery in challenging times and excellent customer service from Patrick
No hesitation in recommending them
Delighted with the three pieces of furniture from Nine Schools .
Excellent service from the start .
Would certainly recommend.
Beautiful piece of furniture made in a very traditional manner that compliments my vintage pieces
Excellent customer services and great support in getting the logistics firm to deliver 2 set of furniture during this very unusual time. The beautiful furnitures are carefully wrapped. No complaint at all.
I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
From the outset, it was a great experience.
The website is top quality, and informative.
An enquiry about my purchase had an instant response.
On placing the order, it was amazingly fast (and that was to Ireland)!
Thank you for everything - This is how it should be done!!
Beautiful furniture and excellent service. I bought three pieces last week. Had a slight issue with one of the items and the situation was dealt with extremely quickly. Great customer support. Big thanks to Patrick. Best wishes
Gorgeous cupboard unfortunately came damaged. Patrick at The Nine Schools dealt with it quickly and efficiently. With in a week we had a replacement. I would not hesitate to purchase more from this company.
Beautiful products top notch customer service.
Simply love the side table and cupboard in white. I have previously bought the table in black, but white is so stylish and looks really expensive. Delighted with the finish. Enhances the room. Would definitely recommend.
Patrick provided fantastic customer service. The original cabinet arrived damaged but within a few days I received a new one in perfect condition. I am delighted with the quality and it looks beautiful in my home!
I love my cabinets, they are well built and look expensive. Everyone comments on them. I only wished they made a bigger size.
I ordered 3 items in the Qing range from The Nine Schools. From the easy navigation of their website to the delivery of the items, the transaction was effortless. The furniture exceeded my expectations and looks wonderful. It arrived robustly and carefully packaged and the delivery firm were exceptional in notifying me from point of goods received to delivery. There was only one minor glitch - the bookcase was larger in width than advertised, however I was pleasantly surprised by the courteous response to my query and the immediate resolution. This company certainly lives up to the philosophy of The Nine Schools of Thought and I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again.
Delighted with the small black cabinet,we already have another two pieces from nine schools,so good purchase. Delivery was prompt.
My new sideboard is absolutely gorgeous and great quality. Well packaged and speedy delivery. Thank-you Patrick. Fabulous customer service. Another order on the way!
Product as expected, but disappointed that the delivery firm did not remove the the packaging (and remove offsite) to allow inspection of an expensive purchase.
The Nine Schools is rated 4.85 based on 217 reviews