The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 14th March 2021
Sarah Errington
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 7th March 2021
Frith Zerfahs
Really fast delivery. Very happy with our mystery nappies
We are super pleased you liked your Mystery Nappies Samantha! Thank you for a lovely review x
I asked for help before I was even a customer with issues I had with my reusables, and the response was so detailed and thorough, it really helped alot. Now I'm a customer and love the huge range of nappies on offer. Highly recommend, amazing holistic service!
This is so lovely to hear, I will be sure to pass your fab feedback on to the whole team. We look forward to continuing to support you on your cloth nappy journey and thank you for shopping with TNG x
Great selection and quick delivery
Give advice on nappy to use on individual based and respond to queries
Thank you for a great review of what we do Zaina x
Easy to navigate site, quick delivery with perfect products. I will definitely be ordering from TNG again!!
Thank you for leaving us such a fab review Amanda! We look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
Great website and variety of products at great prices. Quick delivery and very happy with my purchase.
We love a happy customer Katie so we are super pleased to read this lovely review! Thank you for shopping with TNG x
I ordered a couple packs of terry toweling nappies from The Nappy Gurus at the recommendation of a friend and I couldn't be more pleased with my shopping experience! I found what I needed, was able to get the fasteners I needed as well and everything arrived quickly and well packed. Delighted customer here!
We love that you're delighted Cheri! Thank you for such a glowing review and for shopping with TNG! x
Loved the nappies and were so appreciative of the help and support given
We are so pleased we have been able to help you with your cloth nappy journey Caroline. Thank you for a fab review x
Fast shipping, good communication and good quality products!
Thank you for a fab review Sarah. We are very pleased you are happy with our service x
We bought the leaf food wraps and so far we are really pleased with them. One of our cheese blocks didn’t survive well but the others did so not too shabby. Thankyou for the fast dispatch and for stocking eco products!
Thank you for your feedback Steph and for a lovely review. We are so happy your new Leaf Food Wraps reached you so quickly. x
Fantastic service! The little chocolate that came with my order really put a smile on my face. Thankyou Nappy Gurus.
We are so pleased to hear this Jennylee! Thank you for a fab review and keep on smiling :-) x
The items I ordered came quickly and well packaged. Very pleased with the items I ordered (mio liners, mio wipes and poppet wipe solution) The wipe solution smells lovely too!
We just love the Poppets too, the smell is fantastic! Thank you for a wonderful review x
Fantastic company and fast delivery. Can't wait for our little one to come to try out these nappies!
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! All the best for your little ones arrival x
Fast delivery and great service
Thank you for a lovely review Jodie. We look forward to welcoming you back to TNG soon x
Everything I ordered arrived quickly and safely.
Thank you for a lovely review and shopping with TNG x
Loads of information and they are very helpful making sure you choose the best nappies for your little one. Very happy with my purchase
We love a happy customer Marta! Thank you for such a kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
Fast delivery, gorgeous nappy!
We pride ourselves on our super quick despatch Emma, so we are so pleased you agree too! Thank you for a fab review x
Fab service, amazing nappy’s - brilliant guide if you’re new to cloth!
Thank you for such a fab review Heather. We are really glad you found our free Nappy Guide helpful! Thank you for shopping with TNG x
Have now purchased 18 nappies from the website and some poppets and absoloutly in love with every single item iv gotten. Fantastic proces, beautiful patterns on the nappies, fast turn around after an order and just a lovely experience. Will definitely be back for many more items that iv got my eyes on.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 14th March 2021
This is such a lovely review to read Sarah. Thank you for taking time to leave us your wonderful feedback. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to TNG again soon x
I purchased a pack of recyclable toothbrush heads. They arrived very quickly and we’re well packaged. Will definitely buy again.
Thank you for a fab review. We are very pleased to hear that you will return to us :-) We look forward to welcoming you back again soon x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.93 based on 475 reviews