The Nappy Gurus Reviews

The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 22nd June 2021
Noor Ashaab
Kelly
Hannah W.
Items arrived were lovely and really quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering again!
Thank you for such a lovely review Lauren xx
I’m new to cloth nappies and really didn’t know where to start or what to do! I came across the nappy gurus on YouTube and found their informative videos really helpful. After having a little look through their website, I found all the info I needed and was even able to purchase a trial kit with three brand new Alva pocket nappies, three bamboo inserts, a wet bag and disposable liners for only £30. Incredible value and three gorgeous nappies to start my stash! Thankyou to the Nappy Gurus for helping us get started on our cloth bum journey!
Thank you for such a lovely review. Welcome to the cloth family. We are so happy to have you join us xx
Amazing Customer Service, great advice for new ‘cloth bum’ families which really boosted my confidence using reusables and helped me go from a part-time cloth mama to a full-time cloth mama. The delivery was super quick too and the free nappy care guide was a fab addition. Honest, reliable, knowledgeable and reasonably priced - I can’t ask for more! 😍
Thank you for such a lovely review Jasmine. I am so happy to hear you received fab customer service xx
Amazing service. Everything needed in one place which makes it much easier. Quick delivery. Will definitely order again and again.
Thank you Monika for such a lovely review. We look forward to you ordering again. Welcome to the fab TNG family xx
I am new to cloth nappies and the Nappy Gurus has quickly become my go to site for the reviews of different brands and the information available. I've already placed two orders since I have started building my reusable supply and I have been so impressed with the speed of delivery and the care taken e.g. recyclable packaging, notes and chocolates inside!
Thank you for such a lovely review Sophie. I am so glad you are happy. Welcome to our lovely TNG family xx
Brilliant customer service, fast delivery and amazing products - love them!
Thank you for such a lovely review xx
Starting with cloth was very overwhelming until I found the Nappy Gurus. They were so friendly and helpful and their blog posts were super handy. We've been using cloth for 8 months now and love it.
Thank you so much! That is so lovely to hear. We love helping people get started and watch them fall in love with cloth x
My favorite cloth nappy shop ! Always such a lovely service, fast shipping and overall amazing welcoming attitude. The specific help they offer is amazing and I recommend that for everyone.
Thank you for such a lovely review. What a gorgeous picture of a fluffy cloth bum! xx
They have great stock and are a friendly service. They regularly have discounts through their gurus or bundle items. They are my go to website for reusable nappies and accessories. Orders always arrive within 3 days of ordering and the packaging is always with care and recyclable.
Thank you for such a lovely review. We love putting on fun deals and discounts x
Excellent selection of products, amazing personalised advice, always speedy delivery. My favourite place to shop for reusable nappy and eco living products
Thank you for such lovely words Kate. So nice to hear you are happy x
I decided to take the plunge with reusable nappies when it was reusable nappy week. If not now then when? I haven’t looked back and I love them. I was a little daunted at first, but help from Chloe (nappy guru) helped me decide which ones to try first. Thank you!
Thank you Hannah for such a lovely review and picture. RNW is the perfect time to get started. I am so glad you went for it. Be careful its highly addictive hehe x
Always super speedy, great choice and amazing quality on all brands stocked! Particularly in love with baba & boo (so soft!) And kokoso!
Thank you for such lovely words . What fab choices we love those too x
The Nappy Gurus are amazing. Friendly and very knowledgeable, they've helped me with quick questions and full breakdowns for night nappy options. I love the mystery nappy, I love their range and love the speedy delivery.
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you so much for the lovely review Kelly! I'm so glad you are happy with your mystery nappy and thank you for including such lovely photos. It's so nice to see the nappies being used and loved x
The nappy Gurus is the best cloth nappy site I've come across. Super fast delivery, always friendly, lots of advice and a great selection of cloth nappies and other eco friendly things! I recomend tng to all my friends :)
The Nappy Gurus 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Thank you so much for such a lovely review Hannah. We are so glad you love shopping with us. What a beautiful stash of nappies x
Had multiple orders, always shipped super quick, packed nicely in recycle packaging. Prices are great and selection as well. Customer service also great and polite. Very happy and order frequently from Nappy gurus!
Thank you for the lovely review Simona. I will make sure to let them team know about your kind words x
Have made perhaps 4 or 5 orders now and been over the moon with every single one of them, and it always makes me smile to see the complimentary chocolate with my order. Such a huge variety of items for sale.
Thank you so much for your review Sarah. Its so nice to hear you are happy with all your orders. The chocolate is our favourite part too.. hehe x
Amazing selection of products, great customer service and fast delivery. Always love it when a receive my package (and love the like thank to chocolate even though my partner tries to steal it)
Thank you for lovely review Anna. I will be sure to let the team know about your lovely words. It's safe to say quite a few of those chocolates are consumed here at HQ hehe x
Fantastic service, speedy delivery, and a great selection of products. The Gurus even added a little chocolate in the order, which was promptly consumed!!
Thank you for the lovely review Zoe. It makes our day to hear you are happy with your orders. I will be sure to pass on your praises to the team. The chocolates are just so moreish aren't they x
Quick delivery, love the brown paper bag my order came in.
Thank you very much Abi. Its so lovely to hear you are happy with your order x
Quick despatch of items with a great range of products and easy to navigate website
Thank you so much Sophie for the lovely review. We are so glad you're happy with your experience x
The Nappy Gurus is rated 4.94 based on 615 reviews