The Motorhome Showroom Reviews

Bath Road
Warminster
BA12 8BT

Tell us how The Motorhome Showroom made you happy
Thomas helped me find what I was looking for within minutes of talking to him. Great knowledge of motorhomes and football! Pick up was excellent and the walkthrough for me (first motorhome) was very well explained. It is also very clear that they will help with any problems I may have. Im going back in a few years with this one to part ex on my next. Thank you Thomas
Excellent friendly sales staff, very pleased with overall service from start to finish with Phil, will be back for next motorhome in the future
Mr and Mrs Poulton
Excellent service. Went to purchase our first motorhome and Tom was very knowledgeable and helpful. Walked us through the whole process and kept us informed along the way. Very happy with our new vehicle and would defiantly be back in the future when we want to upgrade.
Advice was excellent and impartial, really assisted us with decision making for first motorhome purchase. Amazing pre and after sales service, great approach to Customer Care. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family!
We went to Webb's to purchase a awning for our self build van knowing that they only deal with coach built vans. We not expecting them to fit the awning only supply if the price was right. However what a very unhelpful person. As soon as I said self build things changed. Unwilling to provide any service and never gave us a price. So much for supporting a local business with a service like that.
Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We are sorry we were unable to help you determine the correct awning and brackets for your self-build camper van in our shop, as you stated there are many options on the internet at varying prices, our staff are trained on National Caravan Council, propriety converted, type approved Motorhomes, this alongside our AWS approved workshop gives them the knowledge they need to serve most customers in relation to approved motorhome requirements, unfortunately without first seeing what your one of a kind, unique conversion, which unfortunately for us you didn’t have with you, required was a little difficult.
We hope you eventually manage to get the fitting/product advice and excellent price you were looking for on the internet.
Great service and extremely polite, especially Tom.
brilliant friendly staff without exception and very patient especially tom.
Wow ! Wow ! Sometimes you are absolutely delighted with the customer service you receive , from Phil in sales , the young very knowledgable handover lad Sam . The guy in the shop who was very helpful. The whole experience buying a motor home from this dealer was a pleasure . A very happy customer and have already recommended to family and friends .
The whole experience was highly professional and well handled. From initial phone enquiry through to handover, the team at TMS did an excellent job
The team at the Motorhome Showroom were excellent. There help and knowledge was 1st class. Tom made buying our 1st Motorhome a very pleasurable experience. I would thoroughly recommend The Motorhome Showroom.
Very happy with them great work well done
Took my motorhome there for service plus electrical fault search for fault found it due to solar panel that was fitted by another company thanks motorhome showroom brilliant detective work from you recommend them for all your work you may need doing
Extremely pleased with our first motorhome. All staff (especially Phil) were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend, especially if you are first time Moho owners like us!
We received a warm welcome from the staff who couldn't do enough for us, nothing was too much trouble.
Haven chosen a motorhome we were dealt with in a professional manner with our many questions being answered with knowledge and enthusiasm.
I highly recommend this company.
Always made welcome. Nothing is to much trouble. I have been dealing with Phil and Tom for the past 5 years. Great customer service and there for you after the sale.
Bought my Motorhome from me, great guys to deal with, after fully inspecting the van, an offer was made, price agreed, and payment transfer in a flash, all good.
Great service, great Team, seamless, and a pleasure to work with.
We recently sold our Motorhome through Tom and his team. From day one the process was made as painless and hassle free as you would want. Communication was clear and regular, negotiating was professional and honest. Paperwork simple and best of all funds transferred quickly. I would recommend The Motorhome Showroom to all those in the market to buy or sell . Enjoy..
Hi Ann,

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us to see such glowing comments from our customers.

We hope you enjoy your new adventure.

The Motorhome Showroom
Had a couple of issues with the motorhome I bought from here took it back a issues delt with straight away perfect service with no pressure friendly very helpfull could not ask for better fantastic
Hi Steve,

As always, thanks for the glowing review.

I hope you are both well and I'm sure we'll catch up again soon.

The Motorhome Showroom
Helpful, honest and very professional.
Will look to return when upgrading next year purely on the service that I received.
Top drawer...
Thanks for the review Karl, it was a pleasure to deal with you.

If you need anything you know where I am.

Tom
Delighted with our motorhome, excellent friendly service, the run through on how everything worked by the service chap was exceptional, thank you so much, would definately recommend the motorhome showroom a throughly proffessional company
Thanks Tony and Dawn Elvins