The Money Hub Limited Reviews

351 London Road
Hadleigh
Essex

Tell us how The Money Hub Limited made you happy
Great customer service from Ivan. Went above and beyond to help us find the right mortgage. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Thankyou so much guys.
John Murphy was absolutely amazing. From the minute i got in touch with him last year, to the beginning of process and all the way through to the end. John was on hand to assist with any questions and concerns I had. Being a first time buyer, this was a very scary process. But during the whole process i was reassured at every step. I could not have done this without John and i will forever be grateful. Very helpful and kind. Could not recommend John and the money hub enough!
Cannot recommend Gary Simmons enough, he is fantastic at what he does and is clearly an expert in his field. Nothing is too much trouble for Gary and he kept us thoroughly updated throughout the process - we needed a bespoke lending product and from the first interaction, he gave us hope that we could buy our dream home.... and we have! Thank you so much Gary, you are a superstar, and we have and will recommend you to everyone.
From start to finish John at The Money Hub was amazing. During the initial phone call he explained the process of securing a mortgage and what I personally needed to achieve in order to do this. He stayed in contact with me over the next few months while I improved my credit file and answered any questions I had. Once lockdown was lifted and products came back to the market he put my mortgage application in and kept me updated every step of the way. He then rang me with the amazing news that my mortgage had been approved. He really did go above and beyond and I cant thank him enough for helping to secure a home for myself and my daughter.
I have brilliant adviser Ivan cox he provide me exelent service
I was introduced to the money hub by a friend and they were amazing, Ivan was brilliant and kept me updated on a daily basis and seriously could not have done enough and got an amazing offer in place with 10 days, would 100% use these guys again.
I Received a great service from Ben at the money hub. Despite many issue caused by covid Ben was always friendly, helpful and understanding. He provided a great service and i would definitely use this service again because of Ben.
we used Ivan Cox @ the money hub for our mortgage and house purchase. i would to thank Ivan and the money hub for there commitment and help through the application and offer. very professional.. made entire application very clear and assisted all the way, even with follow up phone calls advice.
Cant praise Gary enough, he is amazing at what he does. I was recommended Gary from the auction house and he was excellent from start to finish. He took the time to fully understand my complex situation and delivered the right results. I was originally referred for auction finance and Gary felt there was a better option. Gary got me a mortgage offer within 10 working days and saved me thousands with his advice. I am a first time buyer and would never have got my dream house without Gary. His knowledge of the market is second to none and works continuously until he gets the results required. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage.
From the very beginning, Gary has helped guide me through the mortgage process with such professionalism and attention to detail that is has been a very easy experience. Gary is always available via a call or text and he clearly wants to do well for his clients. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for mortgage advice.
Gary has been a star. No query was too small for him. He kept us informed and updated at all times. He was always available to respond to our queries. Thank you Gary.
Can’t praise Gary enough, he has walked us through every step of what is a daunting process for first time buyers. He’s not only a broker but has a network of solicitors and financiers to ensure every hurdle has been overcome. Highly recommend
Brilliant service with attention to details John M has supported me to understand the different options available for me for which, he has along with Sonia kept me informed of progress made I have had some testing issues with my previous mortgage provider as they have taken their time to release some important documents and both have been very helpful in guiding me through this complicated process I would recommend the money hub to people.
Our broker Alfie was kind and courteous. Alfie kept us up to date at every stage of our mortgage application, going above and beyond to help us get our mortgage.
I don't usually write reviews, but credit should be given where it is due. Gary from the Money Hub was recommended to me by a friend and was excellent from start to finish. He took the time to fully understand my complex situation and delivered the right results. He is very knowledgeable and has excellent relationships with his lenders. He dealt with my case very efficiently and kept in regular contact throughout the process. I will definitely use him again and have no hesitation in recommending him and the Money Hub to anyone!
Fantastic knowledge and gave great insight and assistance will defo utilise their expertise in the future
Spoke to Alfie. He was very helpful and went through lots of options with me, including doing a few different calculations so I could decide the best option for me
Couldn't be more delighted with the amazing Money Hub. They have been incredible Covid really threw a spanner in the works and put everything on hold, but as soon as it was possible to move forward Alfie was on the case. He was so patient with my panicked calls and emails. Sonia was working from home by then but was so supportive, even emailing me at seven thirty in the morning! I feel well looked after. I really am grateful and would recommend you to anyone! Thanks again
Ivan one of the mortgage advisers dealt with my enquiries, outstanding individual, very patient and knowledgeable. I would recommend these guys to all my friends and family any day.
I am very grateful that Gary was able to arrange the remortgage of an historic Margate property more easily and quickly than I had been expecting. It helped that he was aware of the most suitable specialist lender for my particular borrowing requirements.
The Money Hub Limited is rated 4.90 based on 655 reviews