The MOLE Clinic Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,937 reviews
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 30,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

Prompt and proffesional, very thorough. Louise made us feel at ease. Thank you.
Great service. Skin care nurse puts you immediately at ease as this can be an anxious time for those inquiring. I’m so glad I did it. The nurse was very reassuring, putting my mind at rest with many of my varied ‘Moley type’ spots. One needed a photo for further assessment but no alarm, just repeat photos in 3 months to observe if any subtle changes. Easy peasy and will now get regular checks and pay more attention to my skin. Love the idea of taking a friend or family member too at a huge discount. What a great way to give the gift of health. Very speedy results too so cuts down any anxious waiting. Highly recommend.
Amazing - Martina was so nice and kind throughout the whole process. I had been worried about some moles and she was able to completely put my mind at ease. Very thorough, professional and knowledgeable.
Easy to make appointment, punctual service, clear and precise delivery from the nurse. All round positive experience
I was made very welcome at the clinic when I attended my appointment. I found it very informative and reassuring.
I was extremely satisfied with the consultation I had at the Mole Clinic very recently. The process was very thorough and I gained reassurance and a lot of helpful advice. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service. Thank you for your accurate and early diagnosis which has allowed me to promptly receive further treatment.
Easy and efficient process with speedy results.
I was very impressed by The Mole Clinic. The service was efficiently run and Tanya Dube, the nurse, was sensitive, friendly and very thorough. I also appreciated her follow-up phone call, which was reassuring.
Very professional and informative will return when findings of my results arrive.
Absolutely go very professional
My first experience of The Mole Clinic. The staff were friendly and seemed to be thorough and efficient
Always a professional and friendly service. A great service for a health concern that can often be overlooked. My choice is to take care and make sure, so I use The Mole Clinic.
I was put at ease and the nurse explained what she was doing and why
Well worth the visit for my peace of mind. The Nurse was super attentive and explained all skin conditions
I’ve been attending the clinic over several years and I’ve always found the service really efficient and friendly. It’s so easy to get to being right outside Oxford Circus station.
Professional service, everything went well. Happy with the check up I received and advice given. Would use again.
Easy to book appointment and getting photos took less than 10 minutes.
I found The Mole Clinic by looking online..and reading reviews.. and like anything..there will always be the odd review that pans the subject.. However..i read enough good reviews to spend £250 on the mole mapping and skin check. And i was not disappointed. My Nurse was intelligent and experienced and made me feel very comfortable as my moles were all checked (i have a lot of them). As i appproach 50 i thought it was about time i went beyond the occasional visit to my Doctors to check on my moles of concern..and have THEM ALL CHECKED... yes it's at a cost..but i feel my life was easily worth checking for skin cancers.. 2 possible/active moles to look into further..one of which i would never have noticed..and im pretty good at checking and looking..but would have easily missed my mole of ..not concern..but to "be aware of". I recive a usb stick of all the moles photographed and report..and without doubt I will return in a year to see if i have any more (i usually do). I chose the Argyle St. Office where all staff i was involved with were courteous and professional..and then i mooched the West End afterward. Worth every penny for peace of mind in my opinion..hence ive written this review. Ive lived in hot climates..ive seen the damage the sun can do..and im particularly moley. Get checked.
Reassuring, friendly and professional. I had a warm welcome and The nurse put me at ease and was really thorough. She made sure that all my concerns were addressed and was open and transparent about future plans. Highly recommend and will be back in 12-18 months
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.9 based on 1,937 reviews