The MOLE Clinic Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,857 reviews
Read The MOLE Clinic Reviews

About The MOLE Clinic:

The MOLE Clinic is the UK's leading independent skin cancer screening and mole removal clinic, caring for 30,000 patients annually. Consultant-led, the clinic offers same-day appointments from 6 central London locations including Harley Street. Services start at just £50.

The MOLE Clinic is BUPA & AXA PPP recognised, approved by the British Skin Foundation and accredited by the Skin Health Alliance. It is also a Patient Safety Award winner.

reception@themoleclinic.co.uk

9 Argyll Street

My family has been blighted by skin cancer but my regular visits to The Mole Clinic keep me safe and informed. I highly recommend The Mole Clinic to anyone who wants to be sure about skin cancer: how to avoid it or treat it.
Efficient and friendly service. A thorough assessment which put my mind at rest, Thank you Mole Clinic!
Assessment carried out by very professional nurse, who explained the process to me which included medical history, full body assessment, x-ray of suspicious moles. Results to follow by end of following week. She was kind, patient and helpful throughout. I would highly recommend this service.
Very efficient and 1st class service recieved from Angela, gave a clear understanding and recommendations to my various types of moles with an immediate call to advise of further actions with my GP
Very professional. Will ake sure to book again.
Great service, very friendly and helpful staff.
The nurse was highly professional and with great people skills. This will he my go to clinic for check ups.
Very good service with an appointment made for the following day. Very friendly and attentive nurse. I got results back on the same day which was a relief and very reassuring. Highly recommend the service, and a bonus is the clinic being situated close to Central train station.
I’ve been coming here for years and it’s great to have the reassurance that’s all is OK and also be able to have further checks if there is a problem. I’ve now brought my partner along too.
I am very satisfied with service. It was easy to book. Once in the clinic the nurse put me at ease and gave me all the necessary explanations (both about what she was doing and how I would receive the result). The result was quick to arrive. Thank you
Easy and efficient process
Very lovely staff, extremely thorough and very informative. Will be booking in the future for regular checkups 👍🏼
A very informative appointment with Martina. Everything explained very plainly. A really excellent service. Thank you.
Excellent, professional performed my mole check. Very supportive, knowledgable and helped me feel completely at ease. I would highly recommend this service
Kind and reassuring nurse. Thorough and sensitive examination and comprehensive feedback.
Very efficient service. The nurse who performed the check was extremely professional and reassuring and put me completely at ease.
A very efficient and friendly service with lots of good advice. I would highly recommend.
I felt the service offered a professional and supportive service. Seen on time, and still following COVID restrictions which is reassuring.
Excellent service
At the time I booked (Jan 2022) there were plenty of appointments so I was able to book an appointment for the following week. The nurse doing the check was very professional and friendly, the process was quick and easy and they provide good information to help you check moles at home. Results were returned quickly. There was a slight issue with booking a follow up which was resolved quickly and professionally by the reception team.
The MOLE Clinic is rated 4.86 based on 1,857 reviews