The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

I was impressed at how quickly my order arrived in Canada from your UK operation, and at a reasonable cost, a delight for the last-minute shopper.
Rápido y buena calidad
Customer Service is very responsive, very helpful. On-time delivery, product quality matches specifications. Competitive price. You cant go wrong choosing to purchase from this supplier.
Great quality item,reasonably priced and promptly delivered.
Great product and shipped very quickly!
Everything perfect.
Everything great!!
The Modern Man is a precious resource for people outside of the UK who crave British toiletries. The ranges are well curated and the shipments are impossibly quick: Also the prices are lower than domestic (US) websites. I will be a repeat client, hoping that you continue to feature such an excellent assortment. Thank you!
The Modern Man is a great company, with no issues during checkout or shipping. The hairbrush I received works perfectly, and I love the wooden handle.
Great company, Awesome products. Thank you
All the best. :)
Gooodddddddd
I live in Canada & I received exceptional customer service with an inquiry about import tax (there wasn’t any) & exceptionally fast delivery. Contrary to popular opinion, Canadians do NOT use maple syrup to style hair & I will be buying my hair product from them from now on. The Modern Man’s price was less than half of what I paid at home. This product lasts a long time & was purchased in 2019 (!), so I can’t remember who made the delivery
The Modern Man 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Good prices, reasonable shipping rates, and super quick shipping, even across the pond to the US. Thanks guys! Will definitely be a return customer!
I purchased products I love from Modern Man - great price and delivery to Australia. Very happy
I ordered from Modern Man not realizing they were based in the UK. It still got to the western US quickly and without issue. I'd definitely buy from them again.
Perfect online shop, fast delivery and good prices. Purchased from Austria
fast delivery, a little bit confusing web design though.
highly recommended
I was pleasantly surprised how quickly my order arrived. The #2 Wahl attachments I purchased were of great quality and their price was well below what I would have paid at local supply shops even with paying shipping.
The Modern Man is rated 4.70 based on 108 reviews