The Modern Man Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Modern Man
Read The Modern Man Reviews

About The Modern Man:

For 10 years Themodernman.co.uk has been providing men around the world with an excellent selection of premium and niche male grooming products. Born out of a desire to shake up the market, Matt spotted a gap in quality hair, shaving and body products specifically for men. We are proud of our journey so far and our 5 star reviews reflect the confidence that our customers have in us. Your order will be delivered to you quickly, reliably and in award winning recycled and recyclable packaging (almost) anywhere in the World.

support@themodernman.co.uk

195 South Liberty Lane, Ashton, Bristol

The razor blades are for my son. His son gave him the razor and my son gave him a present of the razor. He really likes them and says they last a long time and give him a good shave.
Rapid delivery, reasonable pricing and decent range.
I have ordered the hair clay All is fine
I love the Shu Uermura Urban Moisture Shampoo. It was also delivered quickly.
Excellent selection of quality blades and accessories and prompt, professional service. A definite, go to site.
It was a Denman brush I brought it was the cheapest one on the market but it was of good quality.
The Website is first class, the delivery is exemplary, timely, and communication is brilliant, all in all a Premier company to use.
Was having trouble locating stockist for my hair products - was able to purchase from The Modern Man - products arrived very quickly
I was very pleased with the service and I received my parcel within two days
Excellent price. Great service. Delivery was quick. I would absolutely use again in the future.
The order was perfect!
Fast shipping, and reasonable price for the item I purchased. No BS. I will be purchasing here again for sure.
Received my order within normal and expected timeline. Would recommend and order from them again
I'll quote my last email for the customer service: It's not excepted at all, I order more than a month ago, it's my second check with you (you didn't answer the first one) and got no response whatsoever in the last month and a half. What I understand from your response that you did not dealt with my order; you got the money and send nothing. It is one of the worst services I ever got at an e-commerce platform. Very disappointing Igal P.S the products are great
The Modern Man has good prices and fast service. The packing of their products is very professional. I feel I can trust The Modern Man. Once an order goes through, I can be sure that the order will be handled well. I have never received a follow-up email as I have from other websites, that say essentially 'Oops, no product available', so the product one had been waiting for isn't even in the system. That is not a problem that The Modern Man has. I appreciate that professionalism.
They have some good products, pricing, and shipping, but it takes forever to get a back ordered item in stock
Excellent service and great prices.
GREAT SERVICE
came as advertised . as I really have no experience with products as this, I was unable to get a result I wished from this product. the product was recommended from a friend,as such, I am very confident the issue was with myself and not the product
I bought this for my eldest son who has just started shaving. Very stylish and surprisingly good quality for the price.
The Modern Man is rated 4.68 based on 99 reviews