The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

Read The Mobility Aids Centre Reviews

jason@mobaids.co.uk

88 South Street

Tell us how The Mobility Aids Centre made you happy
Pleased with item and good delivery
Thank you , glad we could help and appreciate you kind review.
Good prompt delivery.
Thank you , glad we could help and appreciate you kind review.
Very friendly communication and couldn’t be more helpful. Saved money ordering from the Mobility Aids Centre. Would recommend
Phoned for advice before purchase — very helpful & knowledgeable
We ordered a stroller for my Mum the Thursday afternoon before Christmas, thinking early January would be great. Text straight away saying would arrive the Monday before Christmas, and did arrive on time.THANK YOU SO MUCH
The Mobility Aids Centre 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Contacted when order placed to advise me that one item was out of stock & suggest alternatives. Entire order arrived rapidly despite Christmas post.
quality on the wheel chair I bought and the poncho helpful and polite and value for money and quick delivery thank you paul
Prompt order and delivery
Prompt delivery
I made a last minute call to The Mobility Aids Centre as I was after a particular rollator that I was unable to get from anywhere. A very kind and helpful lady tracked one down for me in their display and I ordered and paid for it and it was delivered within 2 days! I live in Yorkshire and it came from Peterborough so I was very impressed. I even got an hours slot for delivery. Very good customer service. Thanks.
Chair was delivered promptly and does a good job.
My 'wheels' arrived on time and were fairly easy to put into working order with help. I haven't tested it out on pavements yet - just around the house and garden as the weather's been awful. The only downside to the rollator for me is that it's fairly wide for some doorways and certainly too wide in the seat for me as I'm very small. Other than that it's safe, well thought out and hopefully will make a big difference to my housebound state. Thank you.
I have arthritis in my knee and had difficulty walking. I received my walker within 2 days brilliant service thank you so much
chair arrived promptly well packed and easily assembled
Went out of their way To make sure everything was perfect would deal with again and would recommend them to anyone.
Karen very knowledgeble and helpful. A good company to deal with.
Great service great price, would recommend and use again when needed.
Excellent service following my telephone call very help full staff
Quick delivery. Well packaged. A very nice design.
Was nice and straightforward when I ordered for my mum .she was delighted with her new purple walker and the driver took all packing away and wanted to make sure this item was suitable and adjusted height of handles.
The Mobility Aids Centre is rated 4.55 based on 455 reviews