The Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Medical
From initial consultation, excellent, stress free progress to initial appointment. No complaints! Patricia
My practitioner Chris has helped me greatly after a back injury in the gym, allowing me to continue with my training. 100% worth the money to continue doing what you love without pain. Would highly recommend.
Very helpful and grateful to know the expert service is avail able when needed
Lovely people
Nice welcome by the receptionist on every visit, Charlotte the practitioner is very informative and explains exactly what she will be doing and how you’ll benefit from each session. Highly recommend , welcoming, professional and relaxed atmosphere.
Treatment excellent. Times are short for the visit, hence expensive if not on insurance. Covid makes waiting not so easy. Staff friendly.
Tarveen, thank you so much. You did a brilliant job. I really appreciate your efforts to treat my worst sciatica so effectively. Independent again. God bless you.
Have been very helpful in managing my post stroke recovery.
Everything seemed as it should be restrictions due to COVID were adhered to
Very friendly staff.
Great service, diagnosed and sorted the problem with my knee. Professional and friendly, wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Have already recommended a friend.
Dr. Sara and Dr. Catherina are absolutely amazing. They're both very attentive to details, listen to what is needed to be worked on and want to make sure you get better. The receptionists are also amazing, really kind, talkative, know what is happening with all their customers. Great experience overall.
I was a little skeptical when 1st visiting The Medical, but after a thorough initial consultation and a few sessions, I felt the benefits each and every time.
Under todays circumstances I found you all to be professional but also friendly and helpful. You kept me informed of appointments and any requirements that I have required.
Knowledgeable and friendly staff would highly recommend
Good communication skills and people stills from the reception to the Doctors
Thank you Janet - we're pleaseed we could help! And great to hear you would recommend us.
Very good thorough assessment. Treatment well discussed and explained. All staff friendly, pleasant and respectful. Successful results also.
Thank you Judith. Nice to hear you got the results, and enjoyed the journey. We're glad we could help.
Lovely work
When i had a problem with a trapped nerve you were there.
Great to know that Frances - helping our patients is why we are here!
I had a really good experience with The Medical. Highly recommend!
The Medical is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews