THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Fantastic service, posted key off Friday, returned totally repaired and refurbished Tuesday. Top job, thank you. πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ‘
Brilliant from start to finish.
Fast and efficient service!
Delighted with your very swift and successful repair to our Renault key card. Many thanks
Great value service, well delivered.
I cannot get over the service that we have had from THE MASTER LOCKSMITH, absolutely fantastic, highly recommended.
Landrover Key fob sent one day returned the next, WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCHπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Absolutely fantastic, swift service. Solved the problem I had. Happy Customer
I sent these guys my busted BMW key that wouldn't lock my car. 2 days later I received it back and working perfectly. What an excellent service and the price for this service is an absolute bargain. I would very highly recommend The Master Locksmith and will definitely be using them again for my other key that doesn't work. Thank Guys
Found via the web, price seemed reasonable for a fast turnaround key repair/refurb so I sent my broken key off.
It has come back quickly, looking like new and working beautifully. I will certainly use the service again if I need repair or refurb and would recommend their service.
Key works again after dog chewing it up + water damage - 5/5
Absolutely amazing service! We sent the key of the Friday and it was fixed and posted back to us by the Tuesday! The process was so simple, stress free and I will definitely be sending friends to The Master Locksmith in future! Thank you!
Landrover key retuned to me fully working just 48hours after I posted it amazing service thank you
I tried to fix card key myself, made a complete mess of it. Master locksmith did fix it and saved me approx £200. Will be recommending you to anyone I know with similar problem.
Brilliant service, sent my Mercedes key that wouldn't open the car anymore, repaired and returned in 48 hours, a truly professional service that's so rare these days, wouldn't use anyone else in future.. Highly recommended
i was really pleased with the service. I posted the key on monday and received it back on wednesday, fully operational. Outstanding
Excellent Service yet again.
Used before and no problems and as a returning customer yet again very good
Great Service, I will be sending my other key shortly as that battery has gone to.
Freelander 2 key had been working intermittently for ages and I nearly got caught out late one night when it took ages to open the car.

Nearly paid a fortune to get a replacement key as a new battery had been previously fitted by another company and then I came across The Master Locksmith.

Key sent off, repaired and turned around over night and now working perfectly.

Faultless service, quick turnaround and good price.

Would use again no problem.

Thanks Guys! πŸ™‚
Fantastic service & thrilled with new key and saved £200 :)
Unfortunately, I purchased a service that was never performed! Due to COVID19, I was unable to send the package via US Postal Service because of restrictions! My only option was to spend an additional $140 to send my EIS for Repair! Several days ago UPS delivered my package and demanded $180 to release my EIS, claiming the package was undeliverable! Not only is .my EIS not repaired, it's being held hostage for $180 by UPS, Master locksmith has $162 for services not rendered, and paid UPS $140 to fly my package to England just to be returned!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,002 reviews