THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Great service"
"Amazing turnaround. Very pleased and great price."
"Quick, sensibly priced service"
"Would recommend. If you have a BMW diamond key, let these guys do it. I did and it was so easy. Will definitely use again."
"Great fast service would thoroughly recommend"
"Really quick service, excellent"
"Absolutely brilliant service. !!! My car key wasn’t working and nobody else seemed to be able to fix it. I would highly recommend this company."
"Great repair and battery replacement service for sealed Land Rover Freelander keys."
"Suberb service & craftmanship saved£120 on cost of new key 3day turnaround will recommend to family & freiends"
"Very fast service, key worked perfectly"
"I recently bought a ‘new’ second hand SAAB 9-3. And found that one if the keys was faulty. I thought it might be just a battery issue but on opening the case I found one if the microswitches has broken off the circuit board. A quick browse on the internet bought up The Master Locksmith website as on option to repair my key. I posted off the broken key and received the newly refurbished and repaired key 2 days later. Excellent service and communication from the vendor throughout. Very happy to recommend The Master Locksmith and will certainly use again if the beef arises. Thank you"
"My key card for my renault scenic wouldn't unlock or lock the doors, i was getting "card not detected " or "please insert card" messages when I put the card in, the card body was cracked in several places, i sent it to Master locksmith and in 4 days i received a repaired card that works perfectly, can't praise Master locksmiths enough, 10 stars!!"
"Very good service."
"Just got my replacement keys today at a fraction of the dealership price an amazing saving, this company really knows what customer service is and all the staff are really great and give an honest advice and I highly recommend them truly THE Master Locksmith well done"
"This is the second time i have used MASTER LOCKSMITH and i can honestly say they are brilliant. They are so quick in dealing with my problem. I have had no problem at all with either keys they repaired. THANKYOU MY LIFESAVER!!"
"Very quick and efficient service thank you for fixing my Renault key card working perfectly now"
"A perfect job as always. Thank you guys!"
"A very Professional Service all round"
"First rate service. Fixed my Freelander 2 key sent my key one day received it back the next. Would definitely recommend."
"master locksmith very good car key cut services made my duplicate car key under an hour thank you for that,will definitely use them again."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,737 reviews