THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Good job and I now have a key that works, sent the key away on Saturday back on Wednesday so very good. The new key is not as good quality as the original but it’s fine."
"One of the keys for my BMW E46 M3 started to occasionally not start the car. Using the Master Locksmith's Key Repair Service has rectified the fault. A much cheaper option than purchasing a new key! Service was fast and reliable."
"Quick turnaround. Instructions for syncing were incorrect. In my case turn key to Pos.1 repeat 5 times quickly, remove key from ign. press and hold unlock button whilst pressing lock button 3 times. start engine, stop engine. test remote. hunky-dory. thanks"
Hi Robert, many thanks for using our services. I just need to add that the instructions for the remote re-sync are tried, tested and correct. Glad you managed the sync in the end. Please also call us anytime if you have an issue as we offer full telephone support. Best wishes and thanks again for choosing us.
"I was a bit nervous about sending my fob off, but the service was A1. Fob sent Monday, back on Friday. And everything works as it should."
"Found all the people we spoke to very helpful. The process was easy and my key was sent back same day, arrived next morning and now works perfectly. Very happy indeed with the price we paid and highly recommend The Master Locksmith"
"Fantastic service. Sorted my transmitter problem on my Renault key. Came back as good as new"
"100% satisfaction. The service was fast, key works well, and reasonable price. Brilliant service thank you."
"Land Rover quoted me £250 to replace my car key when the battery stopped working. And they’d need my car for at least a day to sort. You changed the battery without issue for a tenth of that price. Brilliant service."
"Excellent service at a very reasonable price, would highly recommend and definitely use in the future, thank you."
"Excellent service received back in less than 48 hours all works perfectly"
"a very quick and professional service, I couldn't recommend The Master Locksmiths more. David from Cambridge."
"Absolutely Brilliant! Was a little apprehensive at first sending our only car keycard away but within 3 days it was back to us and fully working. No more "card not detected" fault and very happy with the price and the service."
"Very Good and fast service"
"Bought a used Freelander from the UK and brought it over to France. Had both keys and thought there was a problem with the central locking as it wouldn't lock with the key. Looking on the forum, it's a common problem so sent one key back to these guys. Key arrived back today and works a treat, second key will be posted on Monday for a refurb. Great service and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"Spot on with all they say they do."
"Superb service! The repaired key and new case was back to me within 48 working hours. Works like a charm. Highly recommended."
"I spent 2 years looking for a BMW e46 remote service in the United States. Not one alternative to a $175 replacement key. I understood that the rechargeable battery swap would be a better alternative, so I continued to look. When Google brought up The Master Locksmith, all of the boxes were ticked: Simple, easy to suss out web site. Priced reasonably, considering the lack of competition. Easy shopping and check out. Convenient shipping process (even from the US) Ultra rapid turn around (exactly 3 weeks including shipping both ways). Truly a fantastic service. Big thanks to the entire Master Locksmith team!"
"My spare Freelander key had lost functionality and I have been mythering for almost two years about paying Land Rover in xs of £200 for a new spare. So I admit to being a little sceptical when I sent my Freelander key to The Master Locksmith be repaired on Monday this week after reading the positive reviews on-line. Well, today is Wednesday and my newly refurbished key has been received and works perfectly out of the package. What a turnaround in just two days! Fantastic result and fantastic service - all for under £25...why would you go elsewhere? Well done and thanks to the guys at Master Locksmith - 5 stars any day of the week😊"
"Great Great!"
"After months of not being able to unlock/lock my car even with the spare, and having been told there was nothing wrong with the keys (by a well-known key fixer store)_ who say they tested both and battery in each was fine) I sent my key to Master Locksmith which sent on Saturday and arrived back with me on Tuesday! Brilliant service and no worrying now if my key will let me in or lock my car, I am sending my spare key to them also, fabulous!"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,701 reviews