THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Fast, reliable and excellent job in repairing my car cardkey."
"Brilliant my key is 100% Thank you sending the spare key soon"
"Brilliant service quality key fix. Rapid service great communication"
"A very good return service I’ll use your services again if needed and also recommend your services"
"BMW wanted £180 for a new key and I was told by others the key could not be repaired. Posted the key to The Master Locksmith on the off chance, on a Wednesday evening, they fixed and posted back to Northern Ireland by the Friday Morning. Very pleased, would use again."
"Good Job Done as stated"
"Fantastic service, very quick! Will definitely use again."
"I would recommend this company to anyone. They were very quick repairing my key. Very good value & cheap. Had my key back within two days of sending it...brilliant service. Excellent customer services"
"used this company 4 times and have never been disappointed great service and very quick and easy to use would recommend this service *****"
"Did what it said on tin. Paid my money money sent the key off and got the key back within 5 days. Very good price and service. Will use again"
"Absolutely delighted my key card was fixed, wished I found these guys earlier, got key back in 2 days of sending. Works perfectly. Very grateful. Thank you"
"Really good service. Had a problem with my front door lock mechanism. One of the guys came round and fixed it instantly. Quick and reliable. Fantastic!"
"Great friendly service and quick. Thanks for taking interest in key refurbishment for myself as nobody really wanted to do this but this guys EXCELLENT! REVIEW ALSO ALREADY ON TRUST PILOT !!!"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE. Cannot fault at all. After being intermittently locked out of my recently purchased BMW E46, my local BMW Specialist recommended The Master Locksmith. Key posted to them on Friday and back on Wednesday ( Bank Holiday weekend) Full instructions included to reset if required, but the key worked 1st time, no issues, and only £20 !!! (BMW quote £140) Fantastic service. 2nd key on its way shortly Thank you.. Graham"
"The turnaround of my Saab key was very quick. New case. New battery and all 4 new buttons installed. Great service. Thank you."
"Excellent and professional service friendly staff l visited the Master Locksmith today they fitted 3 locks for my Ford transit van reasonable prices if l compare the other locksmith price definitely l will come back again Thank you Master Locksmith Alp"
"Always wary of sending my car fob off but this company have eased my mind . A fantastic turnaround will deffo be using them again ..."
"very professional. returned so quick in post to us."
"My spare Ford Focus Key got damaged. The guys programmed a new one very quickly! Thank you! Good service."
"Excellent quick service. Great to have a working key fob again many thanks"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,598 reviews