THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Very efficient and timely turnaround. Would recommend to others."
"Excellent item and a great price, would recommend to anyone"
"Prompt return of fully functioning car fob. Great service!"
"Service very quick and efficient, couple of small issues with the key where it has not worked 100%, so will monitor over next week or so and if all ok I will send my second key for refurbishment. If small gremlins do not reoccur, and all goes well service is good value Cheers"
"Sorted out my Mercedes SLK key unfortunately it required a new circuit board but worked perfectly on receipt."
"Key programming info didn’t work on your delivery note, I used an alternative from a Z4 user site so you may want to add them on your sheet, 3 different methods of which I had to do both my keys together, good key first followed by the second. Other than that it works so a thumbs up from me."
"I'd loved to have given the service a 'Very Good' but the first new key wouldn't turn the ignition switch although it operated the doors & boot both manually & wirelessly plus it set & un-set the alarm system. I returned it (at my cost) & the second one works fine, so as I had to wait a further 5 days and pay a second postage charge, I can't give more than 'Good'. Pity!"
"Just a all-round good service . So good to have a company that actually communicates, you don't have to find out what's going on yourself"
"The order system is clear and the service is excellent."
"Excellent quick service without any hitches. Very clear explanations on the repair process works."
"Did what they promised and returned in good time. Excellent service"
"The key was repaired, with a low cost and technical quality. Thanks"
"The key was repaired quickly and returned. I have just tested it and all works."
"Delivered on time and simple service"
"Quick delivery"
"Efficient and friendly service"
"Good knock, thank you"
"Drove from Surrey with problem Sprinter key. Michael,George and Dimitri helped me to fix key. Thanks to them all I left stress free and was able to return to work that day. A highly professional service."
"Promt, efficient service."
"really quick turnaround, comparatively cheap, only slight issue with very stiff buttons"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,555 reviews