THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Absolutely superb service! An almost dead Freelander 2 fob totally rejuvenated and returned with extraordinary speed. Highly recommended! Thank you."
"They do what the say in the time the say would recommend"
"Fantastic service.Sent off my Freelander 2 fob as I had door lock issues,not opening/closing every time indicating battery required changing.Posted off Monday received Wednesday.All now working ok,no more alarms going off! Mark. Cornwall."
"Absolutely brilliant. So pleased. My clk had been parked on my mums drive for months and wouldn’t start. Because the doors locks worked , but the ignition didn’t , I thought I neeeded a new electronic ignition barrel , which would have cost hundreds of pounds from Mercedes. Fortunately it turned out to be the key broken inside. I found the master locksmith online as an obvious choice ( reading reviews) to fix it, I posted it off and just a couple of days later it was returned with a brand new casing, even new batteries for £35. And now my car works again, thank you, can’t begin to say how relived I am. Will be using again for another broken key soon ..."
"Despite my reluctance to 'read instructions', these guys sorted my problem in the most professional manner. Their knowledge, understanding and subsequent service was first class; I cannot praise them highly enough."
"Went to The Master Locksmith this morning to get my Smart Car key repaired. One of the buttons weren’t working. The guy took one look at it and fixed it in a flash. Turned out the fault was so minor he didn’t feel it necessary to charge me on this occasion. These guys are so HONEST!!! Haven’t had such a refreshing customer experience in a long time. I will now recommend these guys to everyone I know. Thank you!!! You have gained a customer for life. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great service, real friendly bunch of people, I will be recommending , very reasonable. Needed a spare key for my new car, no hassle, quick & efficient."
"First rate service for battery replacement etc. Easy website, fast turn round and delivery. Land Rover Dealership were less than helpful wanting to charge for completely new key. My second key with dead batteryis now in post for repair!"
"Sent my freelander 2 fob away for new battery. Posted it late on sat, received fob back in post on wed. Excellent service. Would give it 10stars if I could. Thanks"
"Excellent Service. Repaired my Mercedes key in days and came back in new casing. After contacting them through their website /email, key sent from Central Scotland, repaired, and back with in the week"
"posted freelander key on tuesday, and was back in yorkshire dales fully working on thursday morning. great turnaround as promised. swift and efficient service thanks!"
"Fantastic service and great communication. My Renault Megane key card now works perfectly and starts the car as it should. Key card returned next day. Many thanks"
"Thank you so much for brilliant advice that the RAC couldn't give me even after a diagnostic test. My problem turned out to be the ignition switch not the starter motor or the ECU on my Ford Transit. Fantastic advice, service and price from the Master Locksmith. Would recommend these guys every time. Many thanks again, very, very happy customer :)"
"This is the best experience that I've had with a locksmith's shop in 40 years! These guys are fantastic. If you have been told that you need to pay a fortune to your car dealership for copying your car key, just give these guys a call! No nonsense, fast and brilliant service. I would almost definitely use again."
"Been having problems with Mercedes Electronic Ignition car wouldn’t start Took it out and left it with these guys got it back today repaired and working for £60.00👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻"
"Arrived this morning Very speedy service and far cheaper than a new key"
"Fantastic speedy service I was only two days without my key Far better value than a new key at £170!!"
"Very impressed with the service. Master Locksmith repaired our Freelander 2 key fob very quickly and for an excellent price. Dealer only offered new key (replacement) voting 5x as much!"
"Prompt service as stated"
"first class service, quick and a fraction of the landrover price"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,549 reviews