THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Fantastic service. Very quick and efficient. See my goole review for more detail.
A very quick and efficient service, key came back as new.
Excellent service
Second time I have used this company and speed and quality of service is second to none. So easy to deal with and my Land Rover key sent back by return post. Would highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks again guys.
I love you guys. You can make anything to go back to working as new.
And if something goes not quite to plan - you also have a great customer support.
Regards
Jose
Bristol, UK
Super fast service, and key works perfectly, thank you 👍
my landrover key has a soldered in rechargeable battery, not an amateur job to change. sent to the master locksmith and returned in two days. works perfectly now, just what i needed and very good value too. will definitely recommend to friends .
First class service. I sent BMW E46 key to them at 5.00pm on a Monday. Got the key back by 11.00am on Wednesday. Works perfectly. Thank you.
great service, fast and easy to book in
repaired my freelander fob at a fraction of the cost of a main dealer,excellent price,service and delivery would highly recommend.well done
Having just bought a Landrover the battery in the key died. My options were try and fix it myself using a solder iron, pay a big cost to Landrover for a new one or use master locksmith. I sent it on the Monday, it was back in my possession by Wednesday lunch time in full working order for a very reasonable price. Would 100% recommend
Excellent service, would recommend any time
Very good service - quick, reliable and reasonably priced!
Great service.
Quick and efficient. Highly recommended
1st Class service and the key works so well, would recommend your service all the time.
Great service. Thankyou! 5*
Very good, fast service and the key worked fine
Great service my key is in full working order again. Definitely would recommend it.
I highly recommend the key repair service for the Freelander2. My key had a defective rechargeable battery and I was advised to try The Master Locksmith. Their service is great, very quick turnaround from sending off the faulty key to the repaired key being received back in full working order. 10 out of 10.
Very quick and great service. Renault dealer wanted 130 quid for a new key and 80 to program it. Master locks repaired my key in 3 days.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,034 reviews