THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Can't describe how great service these guys provide! Unbelievable value for money, the key was fixed and doesn't looks anything different from the factory look! Sent back the same day with a guide how to match your key with the car in case it doesn't work straight away which I found super useful. You don't feel like you're left on your own all the way. I'll be back for more key repairs and spares. Thanks lads for your hard work!"
"Used the master locksmith twice now, both times the service was very good giving a very fast return service and both key fobs for Land Rover Freelander2 were repaired and all faults rectified"
"First class service, sent key on Monday and received it back on the Wednesday in perfect working order, I would highly recommend."
"Simple effective and efficient service from first contact to returned,repaired key fob"
"100% repaired ! Fast return of key. Highly recommended. Would certainly use this service again. Thank you"
"Prompt, efficient and communicative. Excellent service. Highly recommended. Thanks"
"Exultant service and fast p/p. Repair only cost me £20.00 plus p/p were I was quoted £120.00 and £160.00 elsewhere for a new key and works as good as new."
"Very fast efficient turn around have used before and will again fantastic value for money SH Henley-in-Arden"
"Such a straight forward and secure process. And I was without a key for such a short time, which is reassuring when you only have two to begin with. ."
"BMW E46 Key repair service was fantastic, Key worked with no issues. will be using again, highly recommended"
"Freelander 2 battery replaced and fob tested , returned promptly - works perfectly - excellent service provided"
"Went in to master locksmith I haven’t a clue about locks. The staff were 1st class and where extremely helpful. I was very happy with the prices. Would highly recommend. Would definitely go there again. 👍👍"
"Quick turn around. Excellent service 10 out 10"
"grate service key works"
"Fantastic service. Highly recommended. I couldn’t operate the central locking on my Bmw. Sent it to them was posted back the next day. All working again. I’m going to get my other one done now."
"excellent service, prompt, great value and, most importantly, they fixed my keys"
"Amazing service. New battery for BMW keyfob which had stopped charging, sent back to me the next day after I had posted it. Came with foolproof instructions to set the key up and it worked first go. Gonna get my spare key done next. Cheers guys!"
"Got to admit, sending my key and details from Glasgow to London made me a bit wary, but the key didn’t work so thought I’d not a lot to lose. Result? A brilliant service I’m happy to recommend. Key fixed and returned in 2 days. If you’re thinking of using these guys, do it."
"Super fast, efficient service. 5* Posted my key card on Saturday, was returned, fixed and ready to go by the Tuesday. amazing service"
"Excellent company. Freelander key fixed & returned next day. Saved me £150 for a replacement. Highly recommended & pleasant to deal with. THANKYOU!"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,569 reviews