THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Professional all round"
Hi Tom

What do you mean by no package received ? .. you must send your key in to us for repair as stated on the website.
Have you sent your key in for repair? We are still waiting for it so we can carry out our services.

Regards
"Key worked. So grateful thank you"
"First class service."
"Sent on Tuesday back on Thursday all working o k . Very good service ."
"Excellent service. Super quick turn around time, pleasantly surprised at how efficient these guys were."
"Quality service! Needed a new battery in the diamond key for my e46 - and these guys delivered it perfectly! I did watch the videos on YouTube to open the key, insert a new one and solder it back together but couldn’t be bothered with the hassle so went to the pros!"
"Amazing service"
"Brilliant, I'm really impressed! We posted our faulty key card on the Tuesday afternoon and we had it back working perfectly on the Friday. Such good value too. It would have been nice to get an email confirming it had been fixed and posted back, but when I enquired about it they were really friendly and helpful so all good :-)"
"Excellent and fast service, They were able to change the circuit board on my water damaged BMW key And now it’s working perfectly."
"Excellent service. sent my freelander 2 key to have new rechargeable battery fitted. ( new battery has to be soldered in-Thank-you Landrover!) sent it by registered post to The Master Locksmith and received an email from them to say they had sorted the key and were sending it back by registered post. Very quick service and the key works again. £26.99 very well spent. I will have no hesitation in sending my other key to them when that battery stars playing up. A big Thank-you to all at The Master Locksmith!"
"Brilliant service. My Saab key wound up in the washing machine somehow and, not surprisingly, didn't work afterwards. Sent it off to The Master Locksmith and got it back within three days completely refurbished (now effectively brand new) and back to working as it should. Saved the best part of £100 against a dealer replacement in the process! Use these guys with confidence."
"First class service, ordered my key fob repair on line, posted on Friday, received the repaired key back by following Wednesday. Working perfectly now after not being able to lock and unlock my car."
"Have two keys for Saab 93 both of which were worn and not operating the alarm or central locking.Told that it it would cost around £200 per key for new keys by an independent Saab specialist.Saw Master Locksmith on Google search and used them.Posted one key on Monday and had it repaired and back with me today,Thursday.key fully working at a cost of £50 including having a new skeleton door key cut.As I type this review I am packaging the second key to send to them.exellent service at a fraction of the price I originally thought it would cost"
"I was unsure if yet key was causing my problem. Have not yet tested key yet. But would have been nice to know if a fault was found. TML could not provide any confirmation of this which was disappointing."
"Problem with megane key card solved super quick! Delighted with service and would definitely use The Master Locksmith again!!"
"Excellent service. Remote control key fob now fully working At a great price"
"Excellent service. Posted and returned fixed in two days!"
"Fantastic service"
"Awesome service. Turned it around in a day and key worked like new, all for twenty quid. What's not to like!?"
"I was so pleased that I wrote back straight away to say thank you - but the email was returned. So I am pleased with this opportunity to thank you for a very efficient, and high quality service which did the job at a small fraction of what I may have had to pay elsewhere. Keep up the good work. Tim"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,470 reviews