THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

customer service
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Great, straightforward service, key back within a few days. Much appreciated
Excellent service very quick turnaround very pleased
Brilliant Service, Highly Recommended, Perfect Repair.
Great, quick service at a good price. Very happy with repaired Transit key fob
Really happy we found The Master Locksmith online. With both my transit keys broken we were quoted £480 to replace them, unnecessarily. So by using The Master Locksmith repair sevice we have saved over £400! One very happy customer!
Excellent service, saved me a fortune on BMW prices. Highly recommended.
Very professional and dedicated team. Always received my keys on time.
Easy to use website and instructions, remote key fob repaired and returned and works correctly, nice people to speak to, excellent service. Thank You
A proper Ronseal job. Did exactly what they said they'd do, quickly and efficiently. Definitely recommend.
Straight forward and helpful. Works well
TML was able to fix both my BMW diamond keys (DIY botched by me) for £40, would have been somewhere around £600 to replace them. Very happy with communication, shipping (1 week to USA), and the final result. Thanks so much!
Brilliant service. Key was sent off to arrive on a monday and I got it back, fully repaired and working, on the tuesday. Great communication too from Yiota. I can highly recommend The Master Locksmith
Sent my transit key off on the Friday by special delivery. I was having issues with non starting and central locking working intermittently. The key arrived back back to me on the Tuesday and it’s like new and I no longer have any issues The whole process was like clockwork, I highly recommend Thank you
It is so nice to find a company that gives such great service. I sent the key off friday afternoon and was informed it would be delivered monday morning. On tuesday morning the key was back with us. How amazing is that.
Fantastic service at a great price
Absolutely superb service. Fantastic turnaround. Key working 100%. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Excellent service. Sent defective car key on Monday and back fully working by Wednesday. I can’t fault the service and I will be using again. Highly recommend. Thanks guys.
Excellent service couldn’t fault it
Excellent service fast turnaround will use again thank you
Great Service, highly recommended.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,816 reviews