THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Very professional and pretty fair turn around
Very pleased with keys - not so happy with Royal Mail who took 4 days to return a 'signed for' envelope with our keys back to us.
I have used the master locksmiths twice and both times they have been very helpful and a very speedy service.
The only negative is that when I sent in my keyfob for a replacement case I assumed the key that is in the original case would be put in the new case, unfortunately the case is different from the original an so the key does not fit, which would mean if my keyfob were to fail I would not have the emergency key to hand.
Quick turnaround. Instructions for syncing were incorrect. In my case turn key to Pos.1 repeat 5 times quickly, remove key from ign. press and hold unlock button whilst pressing lock button 3 times. start engine, stop engine. test remote. hunky-dory. thanks
Hi Robert, many thanks for using our services. I just need to add that the instructions for the remote re-sync are tried, tested and correct. Glad you managed the sync in the end. Please also call us anytime if you have an issue as we offer full telephone support. Best wishes and thanks again for choosing us.
Fast and efficient! The only criticism is that the website is difficult, it’s not clear what steps are required to pay for and send off the key and communications could have been better but, they do what they say and fast, they don’t cost the earth either 👏
Very efficient and timely turnaround. Would recommend to others.
Excellent item and a great price, would recommend to anyone
Prompt return of fully functioning car fob. Great service!
Service very quick and efficient, couple of small issues with the key where it has not worked 100%, so will monitor over next week or so and if all ok I will send my second key for refurbishment.

If small gremlins do not reoccur, and all goes well service is good value

Cheers
Sorted out my Mercedes SLK key unfortunately it required a new circuit board but worked perfectly on receipt.
Key programming info didn’t work on your delivery note, I used an alternative from a Z4 user site so you may want to add them on your sheet, 3 different methods of which I had to do both my keys together, good key first followed by the second.
Other than that it works so a thumbs up from me.
I'd loved to have given the service a 'Very Good' but the first new key wouldn't turn the ignition switch although it operated the doors & boot both manually & wirelessly plus it set & un-set the alarm system. I returned it (at my cost) & the second one works fine, so as I had to wait a further 5 days and pay a second postage charge, I can't give more than 'Good'. Pity!
Just a all-round good service . So good to have a company that actually communicates, you don't have to find out what's going on yourself
The order system is clear and the service is excellent.
Excellent quick service without any hitches. Very clear explanations on the repair process works.
Did what they promised and returned in good time.
Excellent service
The key was repaired, with a low cost and technical quality. Thanks
The key was repaired quickly and returned. I have just tested it and all works.
Delivered on time and simple service
Quick delivery