THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Fantastic service, very quick! Will definitely use again."
"I would recommend this company to anyone. They were very quick repairing my key. Very good value & cheap. Had my key back within two days of sending it...brilliant service. Excellent customer services"
"used this company 4 times and have never been disappointed great service and very quick and easy to use would recommend this service *****"
"Did what it said on tin. Paid my money money sent the key off and got the key back within 5 days. Very good price and service. Will use again"
"Absolutely delighted my key card was fixed, wished I found these guys earlier, got key back in 2 days of sending. Works perfectly. Very grateful. Thank you"
"Really good service. Had a problem with my front door lock mechanism. One of the guys came round and fixed it instantly. Quick and reliable. Fantastic!"
"Great friendly service and quick. Thanks for taking interest in key refurbishment for myself as nobody really wanted to do this but this guys EXCELLENT! REVIEW ALSO ALREADY ON TRUST PILOT !!!"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE. Cannot fault at all. After being intermittently locked out of my recently purchased BMW E46, my local BMW Specialist recommended The Master Locksmith. Key posted to them on Friday and back on Wednesday ( Bank Holiday weekend) Full instructions included to reset if required, but the key worked 1st time, no issues, and only £20 !!! (BMW quote £140) Fantastic service. 2nd key on its way shortly Thank you.. Graham"
"The turnaround of my Saab key was very quick. New case. New battery and all 4 new buttons installed. Great service. Thank you."
"Excellent and professional service friendly staff l visited the Master Locksmith today they fitted 3 locks for my Ford transit van reasonable prices if l compare the other locksmith price definitely l will come back again Thank you Master Locksmith Alp"
"Always wary of sending my car fob off but this company have eased my mind . A fantastic turnaround will deffo be using them again ..."
"very professional. returned so quick in post to us."
"My spare Ford Focus Key got damaged. The guys programmed a new one very quickly! Thank you! Good service."
"Excellent quick service. Great to have a working key fob again many thanks"
"sent nissan key in for repair about 3 days later key came back fully functional again will send my spare one off for the same treatment really good company"
"My key came back really quickly, looks great and works perfectly. Will be sending the spare in now for refurbishment"
"Excellent service repaired key works perfectly"
"Need new or replacement car keys? Don't go anywhere else, don't go near the main dealers - these guys are the best! See the website, or call for advice, first class service! Jim, Cambridge"
"Excellent Service, fast turnaround. Would highly recommend."
"I sent my sealed diamond shaped BMW key for battery replacement. It turned out not to be the battery but the key came back in almost perfect condition. You can't really tell it was opened at all. My problem is actually the diversity receiver. The key is tested and working with my car though so the work done is good thanks."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,592 reviews