THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

customer service
"Excellent service, very fast and Efficient, the key returned the next day operating perfectly. Will definitely use this service again, highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Fast turnaround sent and received back fixed within 5 working days šŸ‘šŸ»"
"Fantastic service. Sent off my key card for my Renault Scenic after I got the dreaded "no card detected" on the Monday, and had it repaired and in perfect working order sent back to me and received by the Wednesday. Saved me nearly £200 on a new key and everything works perfectly. Couldn't recommend enough."
"Excellent service at a great price. Couldn't have been more pleased. 5 Stars."
"Very fast turn around. Fob working perfectly. You would never know it had been opened. Excellent"
"Very pleased with service provided. Took a total of 4 days including all postage and worked first time out of the packet. Will definitely be using this service again."
"Fantastic service. Instructions are easy to follow and very prompt return of the refurbished key. It looks brand new and functions perfectly. Many thanks will most definitely recommend."
"Fabulous service! Havng never heard of this company, I was a little wary of using their postal service to repair a Saab key. Sent it by recorded post (as advised) and it was returned by post 2 days later. Fast and efficient highly recommend."
"perfect now working again fast turnaround"
"Absolutely superb. My 05 Renault Scenic had the dreaded "card not detected" message so sent my key off on Monday morning (3/6/19) and received it back fully functioning on the Wednesday (5/6/19) Cannot recommend enough, Cost only £19 so saved me nearly £200 on a new key. Now to dig out the spare which also doesn't work to get it sent to these guys."
"Absolutely fabulous service. Had 2 key fob batteries replaced. I thought one fob was beyond repair but, The Master Locksmith fixed it. I am delighted thank you so much. Extremely efficient, fast service. I would recommend without hesitation and would use again if needed. This is a genuine comment from a very happy customer šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—"
"very pleased with the service. Thank you"
"First class service, 48 turn around to Northern Ireland Fixed Renault key for a pittance.I am currently putting you on facebook and spreading the word locally Take a bow MASTER LOCKSMITH ,VERY VERY HAPPY !!!!!!"
"Impressive service, posted on one afternoon and returned one day after, key works perfectly and is virtually same as original"
"Excellent service. Quick turn around. No problems. Would definitely recommend."
"Sent my broken key card on Thursday morning,got it returned on Saturday morning with new casing and working perfectly.Brilliant service!!!"
"Excellent service - quick turnaround"
"Fantastic service - turned around in 24hrs!"
"Renault wanted £150 for a new key card for my Megane.Read the reviews about The Master Locksmith and thought I’d give them a try.Posted my non working card on Thursday morning and got it back fully working with a new shell on Saturday morning.Amazing!!!Cheers lads!You saved me a fortune!!!"
"He fixed my key with 48 hour turnaround in Northern Ireland. For a tiny fee"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,619 reviews