THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"It's only been a few days but so far my completely defunct key is working perfectly!"
"Everything I expect from a quality service is provided here. Fast, simple, effective and convenient. Highly recommended. 5 Stars"
"Superb service, exceptional service, turnaround time and cost, couldn't recommend them enough"
"Just got home jiffy bag waiting for me new land-rover case and key blade new battery has been installed and circuit board fitted went outside to try it all works locksmith done a excellent job many thanks have already passed locksmith name on to land-rover owner same problem as me well done to you all"
"Excellent service and quick return of the key. I will be using this service again soon, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends"
"Brilliant service and the price the key works as new on my 530d Bmw. The bmw quoted me £180 for a new key they told me you cannot repair these keys and you have to buy a new one so very happy got the key with in 2 days aswell definitely recommend."
"Brilliant service key card fixed and returned same day"
"Excellent service sent my card key to be repaired and had it back 24 hours later at £19=99 plus postage much cheaper than the Renault dealer and it works perfectly."
"Replaced SAAB key casing & buttons. Very quick and efficient service Many thanks"
"Highly recommend they fixed my key got back next day and work fine will be using again soon"
"Hi people, Just walk inside this store, leave the key, go next door to buy a juice and the gentlemen called me to collect the key!! Amazing service!!"
"They are very good,sorted it out very fast and prompt delivery, A1 service,very polite, wouldn't hesitate to recommend them a great job thanks again"
"Great service, super fast turnaround time with great comms"
"Sent my key with order no on Thursday and received it back on the Saturday, refurbished and working perfectly. Will be sending the second key as soon as I can find it!!! Highly recommend this service..."
"Excellent service."
"Absolute brilliant service, key was sent on a Tuesday repaired on Wednesday & back in my possession Thursday morning, very quick thanks again"
"Used these guys twice now, Excellent service both times! Would definitely recommend 👍"
"Excellent service, very fast and Efficient, the key returned the next day operating perfectly. Will definitely use this service again, highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Fast turnaround sent and received back fixed within 5 working days 👍🏻"
"Fantastic service. Sent off my key card for my Renault Scenic after I got the dreaded "no card detected" on the Monday, and had it repaired and in perfect working order sent back to me and received by the Wednesday. Saved me nearly £200 on a new key and everything works perfectly. Couldn't recommend enough."
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,636 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access