THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Sent my key with order no on Thursday and received it back on the Saturday, refurbished and working perfectly. Will be sending the second key as soon as I can find it!!! Highly recommend this service..."
"Excellent service."
"Absolute brilliant service, key was sent on a Tuesday repaired on Wednesday & back in my possession Thursday morning, very quick thanks again"
"Used these guys twice now, Excellent service both times! Would definitely recommend 👍"
"Excellent service, very fast and Efficient, the key returned the next day operating perfectly. Will definitely use this service again, highly recommend."
"Excellent service. Fast turnaround sent and received back fixed within 5 working days 👍🏻"
"Fantastic service. Sent off my key card for my Renault Scenic after I got the dreaded "no card detected" on the Monday, and had it repaired and in perfect working order sent back to me and received by the Wednesday. Saved me nearly £200 on a new key and everything works perfectly. Couldn't recommend enough."
"Excellent service at a great price. Couldn't have been more pleased. 5 Stars."
"Very fast turn around. Fob working perfectly. You would never know it had been opened. Excellent"
"Very pleased with service provided. Took a total of 4 days including all postage and worked first time out of the packet. Will definitely be using this service again."
"Fantastic service. Instructions are easy to follow and very prompt return of the refurbished key. It looks brand new and functions perfectly. Many thanks will most definitely recommend."
"Fabulous service! Havng never heard of this company, I was a little wary of using their postal service to repair a Saab key. Sent it by recorded post (as advised) and it was returned by post 2 days later. Fast and efficient highly recommend."
"perfect now working again fast turnaround"
"Absolutely superb. My 05 Renault Scenic had the dreaded "card not detected" message so sent my key off on Monday morning (3/6/19) and received it back fully functioning on the Wednesday (5/6/19) Cannot recommend enough, Cost only £19 so saved me nearly £200 on a new key. Now to dig out the spare which also doesn't work to get it sent to these guys."
"Absolutely fabulous service. Had 2 key fob batteries replaced. I thought one fob was beyond repair but, The Master Locksmith fixed it. I am delighted thank you so much. Extremely efficient, fast service. I would recommend without hesitation and would use again if needed. This is a genuine comment from a very happy customer 🤗🤗🤗🤗"
"very pleased with the service. Thank you"
"First class service, 48 turn around to Northern Ireland Fixed Renault key for a pittance.I am currently putting you on facebook and spreading the word locally Take a bow MASTER LOCKSMITH ,VERY VERY HAPPY !!!!!!"
"Impressive service, posted on one afternoon and returned one day after, key works perfectly and is virtually same as original"
"Excellent service. Quick turn around. No problems. Would definitely recommend."
"Sent my broken key card on Thursday morning,got it returned on Saturday morning with new casing and working perfectly.Brilliant service!!!"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,623 reviews