THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Very fast service. I was quoted £160 for a new key from bmw and no one else seemed to want to look at it. Sent the key off Wednesday and got it back by 9am on Saturday. Thank you!!"
"Very quick turnaround. Key works and looks like new. Very reasonable price."
"Excellent service. Fixed and quick return!!!"
"Good service , I definetley recommend ."
"superb service i would use them again anytime if all firms were as quick at their job it would be great"
"Key is working perfectly and repair was really prompt! Thank you."
"Excellent and VERY quick turnaround. Really superb job. Keycard for my Renault was not working at all but after the repair it is working perfectly! All achieved in a turnaround of 2 working days."
"Very good service will use it again"
"Fantastic service will use again"
"Always alittle daunting sending your key off, but rest assured, key was back with me fully repaired in 3 days. Day 1 I sent out Day 2 delivered repaired and posted out Day 3 in my hand Tested all fuctions, everything worked perfect"
"Once again first class service.The key was posted on the Monday and was returned fully repaired on Thursday.We now have two fully functional keys for a fraction of the cost of Dealer replacements.Would defiantly use the service again should the need arise in the future."
"Great knowledge fast turnaround and quality work. Highly recommended"
"Extremely quick turnaround and of course the key worked again"
"very good, professional and fast service that saved a lot of money"
"the key was no sooner sent than returned in perfect working order super service the best"
"The key fob repair was the first time I'd used The Master Locksmith & the service was exactly as promised on the web site - Returned the next day in perfect working order. The second key fob will be on it's way for repair very soon. I'm just pleased they were recommended to me as I was about to spend a small fortune on an original item from Land Rover. Thanks for the excellent service. Cheers Steve"
"Efficient, great job"
"Relieved I found u, amazingly fast turn around time + no more stress worrying that my car key might lock me out of the car"
"Professional all round"
Hi Tom

What do you mean by no package received ? .. you must send your key in to us for repair as stated on the website.
Have you sent your key in for repair? We are still waiting for it so we can carry out our services.

Regards
"Key worked. So grateful thank you"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,590 reviews