THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy

customer service
"Excellent, fast and reliable service. key was sent and returned within 3 days. Will definitely recommend to my friends, and will be sending my second key shortly. Thank you for such good service."
"Superb service fast and efficient"
"We had excellent service from these guys who reprogrammed two keys for us. Great job, good price and super speedy! Thank you - we only wish we'd had it done sooner!"
"Brilliant. Repair to Renault key card. Sent Tues .Back Thurs. Works perfectly."
"Quick turnaround with a good job being done. Will use again and would recommend."
"excellent service, the turnround time was brilliant"
"Quoted over £200 to replace my car key battery by the main dealer. Master Locksmith recommended by a friend and they replaced the battery and returned promptly for 1/8th of the price! Key works perfectly and delighted with it the service."
"Fantastic service can’t fault them fixed my broken fob in minutes great value !"
"Excellent service . Turnaround was beyond expectation. Posted on the Wednesday and arrived back 2 days later. Key working like new."
"Non working 7 series key fob repaired as described. Very speedy service and would definitely use again"
"We were recommended the Master Locksmith by friends and have been really impressed. It was a replacement key for our old Landrover Discovery. We sent the key off and it was returned two days later and it works! We would certainly recommend this company and have already passed on their details to other friends."
"I sent my BMW 728 2001 key to them as battery failed they fixed the key and returned it in a couple of days for £20.00. Working fine.Absolutelty fantastic. BMW on the other hand, before i found Master Locksmith ,took £147 from me for a new key and I am still waiting for the key"
"Excellent and efficient service. Posted my key on Wednesday and received it back fully refurbished on the Friday. Great price too. Very happy 😃"
"Fantastic service, my key card for Renault megane wasn't detecting. I got a couple of quotes both were up to £200. Thankfully I found you!! I posted my key on Wednesday it was back repaired by Friday!! I've already recommended you to friends. Thanks again 👍"
"Fantastic service. Car key card wasn't registering in the car. I sent the key on Tuesday, it arrived with The Master Locksmiths on Wednesday, and I received it back on the Thursday, fully working. Excellent company, would highly recommend them."
"Simply perfect"
"Great, quick, trustworthy service. My freelander 2 fob key is fixed at the fraction of the cost of buying a brand new key."
"Found on line, called, spoken to friendly young lady, confirmed it was what i needed. Posted and back by return(next working day). Couldnt fault"
"A really first class, quick and efficient service. Sensibly priced too. My Freelander key was back within a few days. Works perfectly."
"Would highly recommend Ordered a replacement key, was easy with a really quick turn around. Excellent service"
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,772 reviews