THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Unfortunately my spare Mercedes 3 button key for my 2011 C Class could not be repaired as it had become corrupted, however, the quick turnaround and service that I received was excellent. True to their 'No Fix- No Fee' wording on the website i was refunded the full repair cost so you can't say fairer than that!
Very good service - someone had tried a repair, & failed, on the spare key for our BMW X5: it was old & manky, & it's now as good as brand new! Brilliant value, great communications, & a pleasure to do business with, many thanks!
Very quick and friendly response when I made my initial enquiry. The service was speedy and good. Will be sending my other key and would recommend it to others.
I have used this company more than once and again very pleased with the service. And really easy to use thanks.
Excellent service . Highly recommend
Excellent customer service.
Brilliant service, really helped me out during this awful time. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks again
Key returned as new and works as it should. Great service.
Thanks Rick
You were recommended to me and i have to say i was not disapointed with the service. I would recommend this service and will use you again.
Quick efficient service thanks
Brilliant service - high quality job delivered on time
Very pleased key back in a few days , all working well at a very good price , will be sending spare key next
Geeat service key works perfectly now wouod definitely use again thanks alot
Have used this company twice for electronic car key repairs. The website was easy to use. The keys were repaired and returned very quickly. I highly recommend their services.
Amazing service posted day 1
Returned day ,3

Fully functioning in new casing.

10/10
Would highly recommend in future.
Service was great, sent my ford transit mk7 key in after I put it through the wash by accident. Wasn't convinced it would work again, but received it back within two days and it works fine!

Saves me organising a new key which are pricey!
Excellent service did great job wound use again
Faultless service
Brilliant service. Was quoted £260 from a Land Rover dealership for a new key and programming as they cannot fit a new battery. Sent my key to Master Locksmith on a Monday afternoon and received a fully functioning key back on Wed morning, all for less than £30. Highly recommended
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,985 reviews