THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Outstanding! Key repaired to a high standard and posted back up to Edinburgh in a few days. Very quick turn around. Thanks.
Top quality service all round. Quick work and return of dead key fobs and great help on the phone before the purchase of services.
Great service and very helpful when we rang for some further advice. Would definitely recommend.
Great service - thanks guys !
Outstanding service from these guys. They could not have been more helpful when my flip key broke. The missing part was ordered, replaced and working like new the same day for less than half of what Hyundai quoted me.
Thank you so much to all of you!
Fantastic service
Very good job, key returned with a couple of days
Easy with no hassle. Excellent.
This company was an absolute pleasure to deal with, the man I spoke to on the telephone was so helpful and very courteous, I sent my key fob for repair, the next day he telephoned me, and informed me it had been repaired, returned to me the next day.
What a brilliant service, highly recommended!!!

Can't thank them enough.
They just do what they say they're going to do , no fuss , no drama , just the excellent service delivered as promised
Very fast service and works great. Saved me a fortune too
Good fast service. Excellent job. Land Rover key fob works like new.
Very reasonable. Very knowledgeable. Done in minutes - a miraculous pleasure to find such affordable professionalism.
Happy to recommend to my friends and family.
First class service, great quality excellent prices would highly recommend
Very good I would recommend you to everyone thank you
Very Efficient, quick turn around, Informative and Realisticy priced,and response to emails
Good company
Excellent service very quick customer service if you need your car key fixed get in contact
Excellent service
A superb service and fast
I would not hesitate to highly recommend The Master Locksmith. Posted transit key away on Monday ( it definitely needed a new battery also rattled a bit😳), by Wednesday morning I was opening and closing my doors, starting the vehicle with absolutely no issues at all. Key arrived back to me in 2 days in perfect working order, in a shiny new button case too. Best money I’ve spent (saved really!!!) in ages. Thanks guys, you are fab!
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 2,123 reviews