THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

of reviewers recommend THE MASTER LOCKSMITH
Read THE MASTER LOCKSMITH Reviews

+442088866546

Tell us how THE MASTER LOCKSMITH made you happy
Having been quoted £250 from the AA for a new Freelander key we decided to look online for a cheaper alternative. The Master Locksmith's website was easy to use, with a clear pricing structure and instructions. We opted to have our key mended for £29.99. The turnaround time was short and we received our mended key in just a few days. Very happy with the service and price. We would recommend this company for electronic key repairs.
WOW FANTASTIC AMAZING,
saved me hundreds of pounds from what I was quoted from main dealer,
Renault trafic key fixed internals, new case, new key cut, returned super fast all for peanuts !
Just about to send second key for repair that’s how impressed I am.
highly recommend
Good service great turn around as promised.
Repaired key works fine.
posted on monday returned fixed and working on the thursday ,fantastic service and great price a1 would recommend to all
Online payment for my Landrover key to be fixed, posted my key, a few days later key returned all working and with a new battery. Will be sending our second key to them for fixing and a new battery. Highly recommended.
Unfortunately my spare Mercedes 3 button key for my 2011 C Class could not be repaired as it had become corrupted, however, the quick turnaround and service that I received was excellent. True to their 'No Fix- No Fee' wording on the website i was refunded the full repair cost so you can't say fairer than that!
Very good service - someone had tried a repair, & failed, on the spare key for our BMW X5: it was old & manky, & it's now as good as brand new! Brilliant value, great communications, & a pleasure to do business with, many thanks!
Very quick and friendly response when I made my initial enquiry. The service was speedy and good. Will be sending my other key and would recommend it to others.
I have used this company more than once and again very pleased with the service. And really easy to use thanks.
Excellent service . Highly recommend
Excellent customer service.
Brilliant service, really helped me out during this awful time. Will recommend to everyone. Thanks again
Key returned as new and works as it should. Great service.
Thanks Rick
You were recommended to me and i have to say i was not disapointed with the service. I would recommend this service and will use you again.
Quick efficient service thanks
Brilliant service - high quality job delivered on time
Very pleased key back in a few days , all working well at a very good price , will be sending spare key next
Geeat service key works perfectly now wouod definitely use again thanks alot
Have used this company twice for electronic car key repairs. The website was easy to use. The keys were repaired and returned very quickly. I highly recommend their services.
THE MASTER LOCKSMITH is rated 4.94 based on 1,926 reviews