The Massage People Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"The massagepeople website is one of the best in London, very easy to use, competitive prices and loads of choice. Many of the ladies while well intentioned do not know massage and simply think they are doing a massage by slopping oil on your body. Anka is an exception and knows how to give a good massage. Very friendly and good humoured, can be a little smart sometimes but definitely one of the better massage therapists. Very pretty lady."
"Great service, easy to book and relaxing massage"
"Just a follow-up from my review directly below. Daniel from Massage People handled my complaint in an exemplary manner. And I would recommend the company overall, if not that particular therapist."
"I normally book a massage once a month from the massage people and am quite happy about the service. I booked a masseuse this time by the name of Livia. She arrived punctually and delivered a top notch massage that left me relaxed and with a very good night sleep. I thoroughly recommend massage People and Livia for being attentive and an excelleny masseuse. Stress free and relaxed. Excellent technique and attentive. Well done!"
"Livia was excellent and thoroughly professional. Very client focused"
"It was my first time booking with this company. I had a massage from Mihela and she was very good. If you want a good deep massage then she's the one to go for!"
"My therapist arrived on time but then spent 30 mins trying to bloody park, which was frustrating as I had somewhere to be after the booking which we then needed to cut short. Other than that, the massage was excellent."
"Very good I like always, thank you"
"good service, good technique, was difficult to get cash because my card would not take on website though"
"Vera, came, pleasant girl but seemed nonchalant and gave the impression she wanted to come , massage and just go. Perhaps she had a long day but I felt uncomfortable. However, I’ve had the pleasure, previously, of a proper massage from Alekesandra....polite, affable and an excellent masseu."
"Good massage and very convenient service. Therapist went to neighbours house first though, which was a bit careless to say the least. I am happy overall though"
"I like this company I use may times and get free massage as well from stamps. I would like with table but good price and good serbice"
"Good massage, 10 minutes late. Will book in future again"
"Great massage great masseuses more selection of oil would be good, just a friendly suggestion"
"Good company I use many times now I deduct one star because last time she was 10 minutes late, which is fine this can happen but she did not call me to tell me. But I will use again because massage is always excellent"
"Good massage service, came to me on time even in bad weathers too. I book again next time in London"
"Very good massage but there delays in getting started"
"i dont normally leave a review but had a lovely massage by hannah yesterday and she was very friendly and easy to chat too. she has the softest hands i have ever known and her massage was the best i have ever had. if you want a truly relaxing and invigorating experiance i would recommend her too all. simply the best."
"Roberta: great therapist, gave fantastic massage and I felt great once she finished!!"
"I feel nicely loose and bendy after my massage from amanda. Never tried that type of massage before but certainly glad I did. Really helped my flexibility so I will be back for more soon. Happy customer"
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 567 reviews