The Massage People Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Massage People

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy

"Had a massage with Grenda. So so in terms of the technique, but I was disappointed by poor professionalism - kept looking at phone while doing rather peremptory repetitive strokes. And at one point answered it to swear at a sales call! Then finished the massage 10 minutes early - seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere. Disappointing given MassagePeople are generally excellent. Can certainly recommend Heather, Ai & Lucy."
"Tried Ohara last night. I was disappointed with her treatment. As a fully qualified masseur myself, I found her massage rather repetitive and lacking a variety of moves. Also, I felt no engagement with her as a person. Maybe her poor English did not help."
"Therapist late, no contact with me to tell me. Not acceptable"
"I am posting this review because of how difficult it has been to cancel a booking I made. I have sent two messages via the website, called the number four times and even sent an email but I have had no response at all. I have not even been able to cancel via the therapist as she did not text me directly as has been the case in the past. I made the booking last night, tried to cancel a little bit later the same night and several times again today. It's now an hour and a half before the original appointment and I am left worrying that the therapist is going to turn up anyway. It's such a shame as I have used the company three times before and had excellent massages. There's no point making it easy to book if you don't make it equally easy to cancel and there's absolutely no point leaving contact numbers if you don't answer or having a live chat service that's never actually available."
"I found the massage too intimate"
"The massage was below average as she only knew 10 movements, I doubt very much that she was a professional therapist."
Hello Gillian,

We're sorry you didn't enjoy your massage. However, we can assure you that all of our therapists are fully qualified. If the massage was not to your taste this is regrettable.

Regards,