The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Booked a massage but nothing happened. No txt or call from the therapist. Clearly not a good company.
Booked a massage with ANKA but unfortunately she was not professional !
Booked massage with ANKA and it was a very bad experience .
Unprofessionall and rude ! She said the massage finished after 40 min ! Which made me very uncomfortable and not relaxed at all
Maybe some therapist are good in oMassge people but definitely not ANKA
Justyna is a very bad massage therapist and please don't book her. I was left very disappointed as she kept massaging in one spot and not doing her massage all over.

She even touched the sensitive parts even when I said it hurts.

Clearly she is very new to the profession but this customer servo is unacceptbe.
Justyna is not a good massage therapist. She never turned up at the hotel and the week after her massage was very strong I thought my bones would break.
I've used the company last year and everything was great. However today, I had a massage schedule with Hajni for my upcoming wedding. Hajni firstly went to the wrong address and then she didn't even bother to look for my actual address, despite me clearly telling her how to get to my flat. When I was on the phone to her trying to direct her, she cut the phone on me twice, claiming that she was getting direction through the map on her phone. She then ended it off my texting me to say she cannot find my place and did not pick up my call. I will never use massage people ever again after this!
Booked an appointment yesterday with Francesca for 6.30 p.m. - NO ONE TURNED UP. no message, no call NOTHING. Phoned several times this morning NO ONE picks the phone up!
Tried laura yesterday was extreamly disapointed.i would not recommend her to anyone
I had a massage from Justyna, who was very polite, but clearly very new as a therapist and was not able to deliver a professional treatment. Disappointing as usual this company delivers a high standard.
Yumi not polite, also, booked 90 massage, obvious after an hour she had ran out of her routine and just started repeating. Not professional, not skilled. Very disappointing.
Dear Customer

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We understand this was a late booking and that Yumi may not have been 100%, which is inexcusable on our part. We will be contacting you later today to discuss the matter in private.

Regards,

The Massage People
Nobody showed up!!!
nobody turned up, and no call or text saying why.
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 606 reviews