The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Had a massage with Grenda. So so in terms of the technique, but I was disappointed by poor professionalism - kept looking at phone while doing rather peremptory repetitive strokes. And at one point answered it to swear at a sales call! Then finished the massage 10 minutes early - seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere.

Disappointing given MassagePeople are generally excellent. Can certainly recommend Heather, Ai & Lucy.
I've used the company last year and everything was great. However today, I had a massage schedule with Hajni for my upcoming wedding. Hajni firstly went to the wrong address and then she didn't even bother to look for my actual address, despite me clearly telling her how to get to my flat. When I was on the phone to her trying to direct her, she cut the phone on me twice, claiming that she was getting direction through the map on her phone. She then ended it off my texting me to say she cannot find my place and did not pick up my call. I will never use massage people ever again after this!
I normally book a massage once a month from the massage people and am quite happy about the service. I booked a masseuse this time by the name of Livia. She arrived punctually and delivered a top notch massage that left me relaxed and with a very good night sleep. I thoroughly recommend massage People and Livia for being attentive and an excelleny masseuse. Stress free and relaxed. Excellent technique and attentive. Well done!
Livia has a great touch and an outstanding understanding of the pressure needed and to locate the body tension
Roci is a great masseuse- very professional. She couldn’t make it to the first appointment, and we rescheduled without fuss. Highly recommend! I was sad to hear that some of her customers expect ‘extras’ which is frankly harassment in the workplace...she still has a brilliant smile.
My wife and I had a massage with Livia yesterday. She was on time which was impressive. The massage was phenomenal and totally put me at ease. My wife likes it very strong and I like it soft, she adjusted accordingly for both which was amazing.Will definitely book her again, and I highly Recommend her 1000%!! A+++
Roberta, my weekend morning therapist gave me a wonderful and relaxing massage, a good recommendation for someone who is looking a proper massage.
I had a deep tissue massage with Eva, she is a lovely lady and it was a very good experience. A+
Had an absolute fantastic massage from Bernadett tonight. She really worked so hard and so professionally. Will definitely book her again!
Booked an appointment yesterday with Francesca for 6.30 p.m. - NO ONE TURNED UP. no message, no call NOTHING. Phoned several times this morning NO ONE picks the phone up!
Rocio was absolutely amazing. Her charming personality makes you feel relaxed and the techniques applied hit all the right spots! I’ll definitely be booking her again!
I booked Vera to come over at the weekend. She arrived early to give me time to get ready. The massage was phenomenal and Vera totally put me at ease . Booking the massage was easy and its also very reasonable. I have a small living room and not enough room for a massage table so it was pure luxury to have it done on my bed. Recommend 100%
I have used Massage People a number of times, always with excellent results. I recently saw Inma who provided a great massage and a cheerful disposition. Highly recommend.
I’ve been a customer of Massage People for quite some time and whilst I’m sure all their therapists are great, Roci really stands out as being one of the best I’ve ever had. She is really skilled, very customer focused, friendly, professional and just outstanding at what she does. If you’re looking for first class treatment I highly recommend her, she’s fantastic!
Had meeting with Ai. I recommend her due to her strong and soft hands. Suffer from stress and back pain but when she left I was all happy and feeling great. Good service and very professional.
Great massage with Anastasia. Really knows her stuff on muscle placement, pressure points, etc. Friendly and ensures you are comfortable with pressure throughout. Nice and relaxed. I would recommend
My 1st ever home massage was with Anastasia.. Wow, what joy!.. She was generous with her time, fully supportive, highly skilled & intuitive, completely putting me at ease.. SO lovely, strong, fit & capable. She even demonstrated apt stretches for my aftercare & left me feeling better than i had in a very long time. Go for it! :-)
I have regular massages with Roci and wanted to leave an overdue review. Roci delivers an excellent massage but in addition she also a lovely person, I highly recommend.
Anastasija is a massage guru. She can identify where you have pain from just feeling it. The feeling post massage was amazing, one where you know you've been through a good rub down but not so far to cause too much pain.
I just had a massage from Anastasija. I can highly recommend her – very strong and really knows what she’s doing. If you want a deep massage and someone who understands anatomy and muscles very well you can’t go wrong with her
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 606 reviews