The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have had my second massage with Sylwia today and I can guarantee you there will be many more bookings.

She is exceptional.

She responds promptly to booking even when it’s several days in advance and even though she has to travel all around London she has never been late.

In realms of the top massage therapists I have ever had, Sylwia is at the top of that list.

Her massage is nothing short of excellent.

I cannot rate Sylwia highly enough. You will not be disappointed.
hello,
I had a massage with Sylwai, she is a nice person, polite, and Pro.
I enjoyed a lot with the massage.
the best massage ever.
moh
I had a good deep tissue massage with Sylwia. She is a nice and professional masseur. I would recommend her to anyone.
Sylwia provides a consistently excellent massage, acts in a professional manner and is wonderful company. She is highly knowledgable about how best your body should return from injury. There is no need to hunt around for someone to provide the best massage. After my first massage I didn’t need to try other masseur options. Absolute #1. Thank you.
I had a wonderful massage with Inma this week. She has a wonderful personality, is very attentive, with a wonderful touch. Thoroughly recommened
I had the best massage experience of my life from Heather, can't wait to return to London to book again
Sara was excellent, such a nice person and very relaxing massage with very professional technique.
I had a great massage from Hajni yesterday, I definitely will book her again!
I have recently had a great massage from Lara . Very professional and enjoyable.
i will be booking more with this therapist
I meant Francesca last week what a beautiful person and the massage was very good as well I would give her 5 out of 5 very polite always smiley and such a nice person to be with so I would thoroughly recommend this person you would have completed to medium to soft massage
Just had my 2nd deep tissue massage with Inma a delightful lady whose slight frame does not prepare you for a proper deep tissue experience like very few others I have experienced gaming had massages all over the world since 1995 - will definitely be booking again soon
Great massage from Francesca! She really worked all the spots that needed attention. Can't wait to do it again
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than her massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual. I totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than the great massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual! Totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
The massage with Orsyla was outstanding, therapeutic and highly skilled. She definitely helped unwind some muscle tensions that were otherwise leading to injury.
I had a fantastic massage from Rocia today, lovely person and very relaxing massage. Arrived on time and didn't rush to finish, I will be booking again!
If you're looking for a truly exceptional massage from a genuinely lovely person then I highly recommend Sylwia. Calm, professional and fantastic skills - never been so relaxed. Thank you.
I've had 2 massages by Roci and have thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. Roci is professional and delivers a great massage that left me feeling totally relaxed. Highly recommended.
Just a follow-up to my review directly below. Daniel, the manager at Massage People, handles my complaint in an exemplary manner. So I would continue to recommend the company overall, if not that particular therapist.
Just a follow-up from my review directly below. Daniel from Massage People handled my complaint in an exemplary manner. And I would recommend the company overall, if not that particular therapist.
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 606 reviews