The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Hi just had my 2nd deep tissue massage with Inma who is a charming friendly and professional expert
I find roci very special very nice and friendly and good company with special technique of massaging giving you relaxing time with quality and making you relax and stress free with her beautiful hands I’m sure you will be very pleased ofter choosing her
I had a lovely massage from Edyta yesterday . She knows just the right amount of pressure to use and is a really professional and friendly person.
I highly recommend her for one of the best massages you are likely to get in London.
I have just had the most wonderful massage with Roci. Charming young lady who is confident in her ability to deliver a 5 star massage, and she does deliver. Her technique is 2nd to none.
Adriana is a first class Massage therapist that is warm, kind and very understanding to your body's needs to achieve complete relaxation and recovery, i would most certainly book Adriana again in a Heart beat and so should you.
I have had my second massage with Sylwia today and I can guarantee you there will be many more bookings.

She is exceptional.

She responds promptly to booking even when it’s several days in advance and even though she has to travel all around London she has never been late.

In realms of the top massage therapists I have ever had, Sylwia is at the top of that list.

Her massage is nothing short of excellent.

I cannot rate Sylwia highly enough. You will not be disappointed.
hello,
I had a massage with Sylwai, she is a nice person, polite, and Pro.
I enjoyed a lot with the massage.
the best massage ever.
moh
I had a good deep tissue massage with Sylwia. She is a nice and professional masseur. I would recommend her to anyone.
Sylwia provides a consistently excellent massage, acts in a professional manner and is wonderful company. She is highly knowledgable about how best your body should return from injury. There is no need to hunt around for someone to provide the best massage. After my first massage I didn’t need to try other masseur options. Absolute #1. Thank you.
I had a wonderful massage with Inma this week. She has a wonderful personality, is very attentive, with a wonderful touch. Thoroughly recommened
I had the best massage experience of my life from Heather, can't wait to return to London to book again
Sara was excellent, such a nice person and very relaxing massage with very professional technique.
I had a great massage from Hajni yesterday, I definitely will book her again!
I have recently had a great massage from Lara . Very professional and enjoyable.
i will be booking more with this therapist
I meant Francesca last week what a beautiful person and the massage was very good as well I would give her 5 out of 5 very polite always smiley and such a nice person to be with so I would thoroughly recommend this person you would have completed to medium to soft massage
Just had my 2nd deep tissue massage with Inma a delightful lady whose slight frame does not prepare you for a proper deep tissue experience like very few others I have experienced gaming had massages all over the world since 1995 - will definitely be booking again soon
Great massage from Francesca! She really worked all the spots that needed attention. Can't wait to do it again
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than her massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual. I totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than the great massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual! Totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
The massage with Orsyla was outstanding, therapeutic and highly skilled. She definitely helped unwind some muscle tensions that were otherwise leading to injury.
The Massage People is rated 4.74 based on 611 reviews