The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
I had a wonderful massage with Inma this week. She has a wonderful personality, is very attentive, with a wonderful touch. Thoroughly recommened
I had the best massage experience of my life from Heather, can't wait to return to London to book again
Sara was excellent, such a nice person and very relaxing massage with very professional technique.
I had a great massage from Hajni yesterday, I definitely will book her again!
I have recently had a great massage from Lara . Very professional and enjoyable. i will be booking more with this therapist
I meant Francesca last week what a beautiful person and the massage was very good as well I would give her 5 out of 5 very polite always smiley and such a nice person to be with so I would thoroughly recommend this person you would have completed to medium to soft massage
Just had my 2nd deep tissue massage with Inma a delightful lady whose slight frame does not prepare you for a proper deep tissue experience like very few others I have experienced gaming had massages all over the world since 1995 - will definitely be booking again soon
Great massage from Francesca! She really worked all the spots that needed attention. Can't wait to do it again
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than her massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual. I totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
Had my first home massage with Roci today and it was amazing! Roci puts you at ease with her friendly and approachable personality. Every step of the way Roci makes sure that you are having a relaxing massage. Other than the great massage techniques and attentiveness, Roci is also punctual! Totally recommend Roci if you want good quality massage!
The massage with Orsyla was outstanding, therapeutic and highly skilled. She definitely helped unwind some muscle tensions that were otherwise leading to injury.
I had a fantastic massage from Rocia today, lovely person and very relaxing massage. Arrived on time and didn't rush to finish, I will be booking again!
If you're looking for a truly exceptional massage from a genuinely lovely person then I highly recommend Sylwia. Calm, professional and fantastic skills - never been so relaxed. Thank you.
I've had 2 massages by Roci and have thoroughly enjoyed the experiences. Roci is professional and delivers a great massage that left me feeling totally relaxed. Highly recommended.
Just a follow-up to my review directly below. Daniel, the manager at Massage People, handles my complaint in an exemplary manner. So I would continue to recommend the company overall, if not that particular therapist.
Just a follow-up from my review directly below. Daniel from Massage People handled my complaint in an exemplary manner. And I would recommend the company overall, if not that particular therapist.
Had a massage with Grenda. So so in terms of the technique, but I was disappointed by poor professionalism - kept looking at phone while doing rather peremptory repetitive strokes. And at one point answered it to swear at a sales call! Then finished the massage 10 minutes early - seemed to be in a rush to get somewhere. Disappointing given MassagePeople are generally excellent. Can certainly recommend Heather, Ai & Lucy.
I've used the company last year and everything was great. However today, I had a massage schedule with Hajni for my upcoming wedding. Hajni firstly went to the wrong address and then she didn't even bother to look for my actual address, despite me clearly telling her how to get to my flat. When I was on the phone to her trying to direct her, she cut the phone on me twice, claiming that she was getting direction through the map on her phone. She then ended it off my texting me to say she cannot find my place and did not pick up my call. I will never use massage people ever again after this!
I normally book a massage once a month from the massage people and am quite happy about the service. I booked a masseuse this time by the name of Livia. She arrived punctually and delivered a top notch massage that left me relaxed and with a very good night sleep. I thoroughly recommend massage People and Livia for being attentive and an excelleny masseuse. Stress free and relaxed. Excellent technique and attentive. Well done!
Livia has a great touch and an outstanding understanding of the pressure needed and to locate the body tension
The Massage People is rated 4.75 based on 602 reviews