The Massage People Reviews

Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Had a massage with Edyta
She is very good and addressed all the pressure points in my body
Highly recommended
Diana was extremely professional but also delightfully friendly and chatty. She arrived on time and gave me a wonderfully relaxing massage. Highly reccomended.
I had a massage today with Inma which was wonderful. Inma is a very skilled therapist and adept at finding just the right pressure to relieve any aches and pains. It was truly a joy to receive and I would highly recommend her.
The massagepeople website is one of the best in London, very easy to use, competitive prices and loads of choice.

Many of the ladies while well intentioned do not know massage and simply think they are doing a massage by slopping oil on your body.

Anka is an exception and knows how to give a good massage. Very friendly and good humoured, can be a little smart sometimes but definitely one of the better massage therapists. Very pretty lady.
I book Monika on a regular basis and her massage is 10 stars but the site only does 5 stars. Her techniques are mixed with traditional lithuanian european and Asian massages. She can really take away your back pain and trust me you will never ever regret.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟 - Monika -

gave my own star rating as the site only allows 5 stars.
As a regular customer I can say with confidence that this is the best massage company in London by some distance. Very reasonable rates, lovely therapists who are skilled, responsive management and super easy booking platform. A godsend for me after a hard days work!
Booked a massage with ANKA but unfortunately she was not professional !
I had a wonderful massage with Lidia who is a first class masseuse. She is technically very good and able to find the tension spots and use just the right amount of pressure. I would have no hesitation recommending Lidia
Booked massage with ANKA and it was a very bad experience .
Unprofessionall and rude ! She said the massage finished after 40 min ! Which made me very uncomfortable and not relaxed at all
Maybe some therapist are good in oMassge people but definitely not ANKA
Monika is a great massage therapist and very very qualified. I can strongly recommend her to anyone. She is the best from all the other therapists who are not that experienced.

She's my favourite and I will book her more often then the other massage therapists.
Justyna is a very bad massage therapist and please don't book her. I was left very disappointed as she kept massaging in one spot and not doing her massage all over.

She even touched the sensitive parts even when I said it hurts.

Clearly she is very new to the profession but this customer servo is unacceptbe.
Justyna is not a good massage therapist. She never turned up at the hotel and the week after her massage was very strong I thought my bones would break.
Had an absolutely wonderful massage from Inma. Incredibly relaxing, I was left floating on clouds! 100% recommended.
Monika the young lady from Lithuania offered a stress free massage and knew all the pressure points and now I have no back pain.
Very reliable and easy booking system with excellent therapists! Highly recommended!
Great service, easy to book and relaxing massage
The massage session with Francesca was exactly what I needed! I broke my foot recently and I have been suffering from hip amd lower back pain from wearing the boot and using crutches. Francesca targeted the most affected areas, extened the massage to the rest of the body amd modified the pressure based on how my body was reacting! And on top of that she is a very sweet and pleasant person! I will use her again!
I useThe Massage People frequently, and I am delighted by their service. Francesca visited me late on Thursday, and treated me to almost 2 hours of pure bliss: her delicate hands reach magically to all the right places, and were perfect for soothing tension. She is not the therapist to choose if you want a challenging, violent, painful work-out with grunts and winces - but for relaxation, charm and peaceful stress relief, she is wonderful. On time, but not a clock watcher!
I just had my second massage from Edyta . She has a lovely gentle touch and is really professional and friendly and talented therapist.
I found Anca very special very nice and friendly and good company with special technique of massaging, giving me a relaxing time with quality, making me relax and stress free with her beautiful hands I’m sure you will be very pleased if you choose her.
The Massage People is rated 4.74 based on 611 reviews