The Massage People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Massage People
Read The Massage People Reviews

info@massagepeoplelondon.co.uk

Tell us how The Massage People made you happy
Had a wonderful 90 minutes with the lovely Nicole. Her friendliness and warmth cheered up a cold evening! Fantastic technique and made my body feel 10 years younger and lighter. Highly recommended and already booked to see her again! Thanx Nicole
a company that knows how to treat people, naomi is a great person and treats you with respect
Meant to give Francesca and Massage people 5 stars in review below
Meant to give Francesca and Massage people 5 stars in review below
Had a fantastic massage with Francesca. Francesca has a lovely unique massage style. Francesca is polite, easy to talk to and puts you at ease in her company. All in all a first class massage.
Had a great massage from Noelly and charming French women. Great massage strong deep tissue. She also gives a great head massage. Very polite and she arrived on time. I would highly recommend Noelly. Will book again.
Excellent online service to have a masseuse come to your home and do a professional massage.
Superb Massage in the comfort of your home.
Trained qualified masseuse with Livia. Superbly professional and leaves you in a state of complete relaxedness. 100% RECOMMENDED
I had a massage with Livia. It was so good. She listened to me and addressed my problem. I felt incredible after. I highly recommend her.
Terry.
The therapists are always prompt and they make an effort to look their best. They are always organised and friendly. I am never disappointed. The whole team is very professional
I would say the girls working in this company are very friendly and hard working, keep it going.
Amazing service!
I had a massage today with Diana which was just superb! Diana is technically excellent and was able to relax and soothe my aching body from minute 1 of the massage. I would highly recommend.
THANX so much to the Sensational Nia. 90 minutes of total bliss, left me in heaven. Her massage is as wonderful as her heart. Her gorgeous fingers take you away to a beautiful place. Can't wait to see her again!
Well I had vera and I was well impressed in her technique ,just what I needed so thanks again vera ..
I am a regular client of Bernadette. I need to say that she is exceptional and by far the best therapist I ever had. She is very professional, punctual and understands exactly what the client needs. Her technique is very good and I would totally recommend her to everyone. Plus, she is very funny and good to be around!
I booked Bernadette a few times. She is punctual. She is enthusiastic and has strong massage skills. She is good at identifying problem areas.
Had a first class massage with Inma, she is so nice/l. V professional, punctual, not a clock watcher and overall great masseuse. She takes her time to get all the pressure points that get you. Book her for 90 minutes! I was probably a difficult customer so it won’t please her that I’ll be booking another massage soon!
Had a massage with Edyta
She is very good and addressed all the pressure points in my body
Highly recommended
Diana was extremely professional but also delightfully friendly and chatty. She arrived on time and gave me a wonderfully relaxing massage. Highly reccomended.
The Massage People is rated 4.74 based on 609 reviews