The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Dreadful Experience. Despite my correct address being displayed on the copy of my order that Shopify emailed to me, the Mac Store used a very old address for me they must have had on file from a historic transaction many years previously. As a result the item went to the wrong depot where it languished while they continued to give me fallacious delivery times/dates. The logistics of their delivery system was appalling. It took too long and far too many phone to get the whole mess sorted out. If I was not pleased with the product I would have given them just the one star. I will never buy from them again. Far too stressful!
Hi Bob, we're sorry about the issue that lead to the mix up with your shipping address for your order. Once this had been raised to our attention we did immediately rectify this with our courier who delivered to your current address on the day that you requested. We understand that although we made our best efforts to keep you informed and updated throughout, which involved some phone calls, this must have been a stressful and unwanted situation. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are pleased with your product. If you do have any future requirements, we will always be happy to help.
It was not a store visit but a remote access service call by David. Due to my lack of knowledge and David's impatience it did not go well, I am still awaiting a response to my email.

Jon Allbutt