The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
If you could give less than one star I would! Instead of writing a long winded rant I’ll sum them up in a few words. Rude! Incompetent! Slow! No customer service! After being fobbed off for over six weeks for an iPad repair, I’m really surprised this company are still operating.
I was sold a faulty product and have had no help for months of contacting you
Hi Scott, sorry to hear you've had an issue with your device. However we can't find any previous communication from you relating to this, please could you email the details to sales@themacstore.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help. Many thanks. TheMacStore Team
They are all too expencive and very old models. You must be joking.
Purchased macbook pro 2015. The product advertised was not the product I received. Completely different spec - from hard drive capacity to RAM, all wrong. “Good” condition rather than “excellent” as described. It wasn’t even a mix up as they didn’t even have the product that was advertised and I was expecting. I’m glad I checked the spec when it arrived. The only good thing about this situation was that they eventually refunded me. Honestly thought I’d been scammed at one point.
The Mac Store is rated 4.61 based on 95 reviews