The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
The support I have had has been 1st class. The new Mabook Air is great and such a benefit. I will be in touch with David to get help in accessing my contacts from my iPhone.
Enjoy your MacBook Bob - thanks for the kind words.
Excellent product and service.
The device was as described and arrived when imthey said it would. The help beforehand selecting the right specifications was really helpful and much appreciated. Thank you.
So glad we could help Kirstine - thanks for the review.
Order to delivery time is too long in my opinion
If you could give less than one star I would!

Instead of writing a long winded rant I’ll sum them up in a few words.
Rude!
Incompetent!
Slow!
No customer service!
After being fobbed off for over six weeks for an iPad repair, I’m really surprised this company are still operating.
Great service
Thanks Reinoud - great to hear that!
Thank you for an amazing product. I am finding my way around it and I will contact you if I need support.
Great to hear, thanks Alice!
In the last month, I’ve twice received excellent non-technical advice from staff at The MacMan. The first piece of advice helped me choose a new (for me) and affordable iMac that has surpassed all my expectations. The second piece of advice empowered me to downgrade an older machine to a previous version of OS: which has improved my productivity immensely. Thank you MacMan and MacStore.
Wow, that's really great to hear, Harry - thanks for taking the time to give us that 5-star feedback. Thank you.
Always super helpful and efficient. On the ball! Best service anywhere.
Thanks for the review, Danika - much appreciated!
We received excellent service from the team and the product purchased is superb.
Great to hear you were happy with your purchase, John - and thanks for the 5 stars!
Dreadful Experience. Despite my correct address being displayed on the copy of my order that Shopify emailed to me, the Mac Store used a very old address for me they must have had on file from a historic transaction many years previously. As a result the item went to the wrong depot where it languished while they continued to give me fallacious delivery times/dates. The logistics of their delivery system was appalling. It took too long and far too many phone to get the whole mess sorted out. If I was not pleased with the product I would have given them just the one star. I will never buy from them again. Far too stressful!
Hi Bob, we're sorry about the issue that lead to the mix up with your shipping address for your order. Once this had been raised to our attention we did immediately rectify this with our courier who delivered to your current address on the day that you requested. We understand that although we made our best efforts to keep you informed and updated throughout, which involved some phone calls, this must have been a stressful and unwanted situation. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear you are pleased with your product. If you do have any future requirements, we will always be happy to help.
Very knowledgeable and extremely trustworthy.. There was a mix up with my order but they dealt with it extremely fast and kept me updated as to any updates etc. Hand delivered to my door as well! I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys for anything Mac related. Very satisfied customer.
Hi Christopher, glad we were able to help and thanks for leaving a great review!
I was sold a faulty product and have had no help for months of contacting you
Hi Scott, sorry to hear you've had an issue with your device. However we can't find any previous communication from you relating to this, please could you email the details to sales@themacstore.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help. Many thanks. TheMacStore Team
Helped me with a technical issue until it was resolved. Great service
Prompt, efficient and courteous service. Thank you.
Thanks for the 5 stars Randall!
I’m very pleased with my new Mac - thanks for the advice and great service.
Hi Virginia, thanks for leaving a great review and glad you're happy with your new Mac!
Got my MacBook Air years ago and still running very well and ready to buy another one soon.

It can be scary to spend this sort of money for this product and second hand laptop. I decided to try and I would recommend anyone to trust this shop, I never been disappointed either from staff than the machine itself.
Thanks for the review Francois - buying tech, whether it's new or refurbished, can be a big investment and it's important to get it right. Glad we were able to help!
Absolutely brilliant. Would recommend to anyone. One slight problem with mouse which was beyond their control was rectified immediately and without fuss or argument.
Great company.
Great service from great people. Thanks!
Really great attention and service
Very happy