The Mac Store Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Fast efficient service
My refurbished mac arrived but there was a problem with the numbers on the keyboard. I called them and they sent out a courier to collect it and sent me another mac two days later at no extra charge. Very good customer service. And my mac works great.
asdasdasd
Great service and products!
THanks Simon - very kind!
Very good and quick service.
Thanks for the 5 stars : )
Been trying for the last 2 weeks to return a Mac I no longer want I tried to sell it on but the offer was drastically reduced due to screen peeling (anti glare peel missing) I made them aware of this and keep being asked to send pictures which is hard to see with the eye never mind a camera at the moment my klarna payments have paused due to this issue Customer support could be better but couldn’t fault the delivery speed
Ive bought a 27” iMac and a iPhone from them and both are in good condition and delivered fast. I will always look here first for anything Mac
Fantastic to hear! Thanks for 5 stars Graham, much appreciated.
Highly recommend, brought a top spec Mac book pro, like new, and saved a few quid in the process
Brilliant - saving money and the environment too - win win!
Really great service, and very quick delivery. 10/10 would recommend.
Thanks Mike!
Really excellent service and advice and product as described. Thank you the Mac Store
Cheers Gareth!
Quick delivery of an absolutely pristine MacBook Pro. Half the price of a new one (and it’s only two years old). If you’re not the sort of person that has to have the latest piece of kit, this route is very worthwhile. I’ve saved about £1000 for my company on the purchase price and still got twice the RAM I had before - and I honestly can’t tell the difference.
Fantastic, Judy - enjoy your new MacBook Pro!
As usual, great service from the team, effortless purchase, great communication and a speedy data transfer. Thanks guys !
Brilliant to hear, Geraint - thanks!
The Mac Store have given me really excellent service providing me with a MacBook Pro in perfect condition and operating order. Very pleased.
Great to hear, Gareth!
Answered my query about operating system quickly! Great range and specs specialising for people who do music production and editing. Finance available too which has saved my life after my old Mac broke.
Great to hear your feedback, Adam - thanks!
I was originally sold an item that had already been sold and not removed from the site. I was called to be informed of the mistake and the issue was dealt with professionally and quickly. I was sold a cheaper and better quality laptop in replacement of the previous one. Shipping took 2 days and the laptop is in great condition.
Hi Freya, thanks for taking the time to leave a review - and glad you're happy with your new, refurbed MacBook!
great service, great guys, best advice... what more do we need?! I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Great - thanks for the 5 stars, Nick!
I bought a reconditioned iPhone for my wife and you kindly transferred the photos on her old Samsung phone onto the iPhone for no charge. The service was excellent, and I would recommend the company to anyone. Thank you.
Fabulous - thanks so much Randall - much appreciated!
Delivery was super fast and the item I bought is in excellent condition.
That's great to hear - thanks Deborah!
Really helpful on the phone with ‘technical’ advice, David was really happy to help! We now have a great iMac air and are really pleased that we chose the Mac Store. Thank you
That's great to hear, Frank - thanks!
The support I have had has been 1st class. The new Mabook Air is great and such a benefit. I will be in touch with David to get help in accessing my contacts from my iPhone.
Enjoy your MacBook Bob - thanks for the kind words.
The Mac Store is rated 4.62 based on 98 reviews