The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
Really helpful with new MacBook Air purchase and transfer of all data from my previous laptop. Brilliant service!!
Purchased macbook pro 2015. The product advertised was not the product I received. Completely different spec - from hard drive capacity to RAM, all wrong. “Good” condition rather than “excellent” as described. It wasn’t even a mix up as they didn’t even have the product that was advertised and I was expecting. I’m glad I checked the spec when it arrived. The only good thing about this situation was that they eventually refunded me. Honestly thought I’d been scammed at one point.
Helpful staff. Superb service. And they helped me find the right Mac for me
I should have added my review sooner. I cannot recommend MacMan more highly. They have serviced computers for me for a long time, have provided more telephone assistance than I care to remember and recently guided me through an upgrade of my IMac seamlessly and with endless patience. I would rather visit MacMan for my Apple products than the Apple Store without question.
The iPhone that I purchased was in excellent condition as described - many thanks.
Very efficient service. Needed a home visit, traced the problem and lent us a keyboard while a new one arrived.
Finally another visit weeks later for another problem, and a replacement of the Mac. Dave went out of his way to obtain us a good quality updated model. Very friendly service.
MacMan is fantastic. I took in my terminally broken laptop, it and me in distress. But these guys without exception had the unusual combination of high technical skills and brilliant communication /people skills. They explained things in plain English, the computing technicalities, the options, their processes, without ever being patronising. I went away with a great refurb at a price I could afford - I felt treated fairly, with great courtesy and professionalism by people who enjoy what they do and want to do it well. Altogether exceptional. For the first time ever I feel I could face my next computer meltdown with perfect equanimity knowing that MacMan's there.
problem solved
Ryan was very helpful finding a refurbished MacBook Pro to suit my needs and budget. Thanks.
Great service, super friendly and no jargon. So much more fun than a visit to the Apple store
James has been really helpful. Great service and support. Thanks Graham
Always a speedy response! Thank you
Very friendly and helpful - gave impartial advice. Will definitely go back
Excellent service as usual!
James is a very talented and helpful person. I tell all and sundry to go to see him if they need help regarding Apple products. I was present when a customer was suggesting that a charity box is placed in the shop for grateful customers to make donations which MacMan can then give to charities they wish to support. That arises because James will not accept gifts himself and is only focussed on giving good service. Long may he carry out his mission.
It was not a store visit but a remote access service call by David. Due to my lack of knowledge and David's impatience it did not go well, I am still awaiting a response to my email.

Jon Allbutt
Really friendly and helpful creating trust in what you are buying - also always there to help on phone thank you
Excellent service. Thank you so much
Great service, thank you
Excellent help and advice, and friendly service
The Mac Store is rated 4.57 based on 79 reviews