The Mac Store Reviews

Read The Mac Store  Reviews

sales@themacstore.co.uk

46 Quebec Street

Tell us how The Mac Store made you happy
In the last month, I’ve twice received excellent non-technical advice from staff at The MacMan. The first piece of advice helped me choose a new (for me) and affordable iMac that has surpassed all my expectations. The second piece of advice empowered me to downgrade an older machine to a previous version of OS: which has improved my productivity immensely. Thank you MacMan and MacStore.
Wow, that's really great to hear, Harry - thanks for taking the time to give us that 5-star feedback. Thank you.
Always super helpful and efficient. On the ball! Best service anywhere.
Thanks for the review, Danika - much appreciated!
We received excellent service from the team and the product purchased is superb.
Great to hear you were happy with your purchase, John - and thanks for the 5 stars!
Very knowledgeable and extremely trustworthy.. There was a mix up with my order but they dealt with it extremely fast and kept me updated as to any updates etc. Hand delivered to my door as well! I would wholeheartedly recommend these guys for anything Mac related. Very satisfied customer.
Hi Christopher, glad we were able to help and thanks for leaving a great review!
Helped me with a technical issue until it was resolved. Great service
Prompt, efficient and courteous service. Thank you.
Thanks for the 5 stars Randall!
I’m very pleased with my new Mac - thanks for the advice and great service.
Hi Virginia, thanks for leaving a great review and glad you're happy with your new Mac!
Got my MacBook Air years ago and still running very well and ready to buy another one soon. It can be scary to spend this sort of money for this product and second hand laptop. I decided to try and I would recommend anyone to trust this shop, I never been disappointed either from staff than the machine itself.
Thanks for the review Francois - buying tech, whether it's new or refurbished, can be a big investment and it's important to get it right. Glad we were able to help!
Absolutely brilliant. Would recommend to anyone. One slight problem with mouse which was beyond their control was rectified immediately and without fuss or argument. Great company.
Great service from great people. Thanks!
Really great attention and service Very happy Thank you guys
Their computers work as new.
Excellent service and product,only very slight issue is keyboard has damage to the back edge.
Awesome service and quick delivery 👍🏻
Awesome, fast delivery and great product
Great service as usual, thank you!
Terrific. Yet again. Gave me an adequate lead time for the upgrade, and and surpassed themselves in getting the work carried out even quicker. Well done.
We had a small issue with or order as due to a shipping error it was delivered to the wrong address. Dwight from the Brighton store was extremely helpful and made sure I was kept updated through the whole process of sorting out the mistake and getting us a new machine ready asap. When we picked it up he was really great and provided us with a complimentary laptop case. We were so impressed with the service and how The Mac Store handled the issue and how Dwight made us feel valued and taken care of through the whole process. It's the personal, knowledgeable and professional touches like this which have made us a long-time customer of your company and the expert handling of this means we will continue to be a customer going forward too! Really appreciated.
I bought a MacBook Pro mid 2012 model from the Mac Store. I bought that specific model in order that I could upgrade the ram and solid state disc drive without having to take it to Apple. The MacBook I received had a couple of marks on they body but it’s relatively unmarked for a 7+ year old MacBook. That’s the only slight negative but it doesn’t count as a bad thing. On to the many positives. The MacBook arrived with an almost full charge straight out of its very safely packaged box. This was good so that I didn’t have to think about charging it for a while, I could set up the machine immediately. The refurbishment job on the MacBook was excellent. It essentially runs like a new computer. I’m extremely impressed with this MacBook Pro from the Mac Store. I also had to contact the Mac Store a couple of times pre delivery and they were always happy to help. Always someone to take any queries or questions I had, very friendly and professional. Thank you. 10/10 for the service and product. I would definitely recommend others to the Mac Store:
Helpful honest informative advise.
The Mac Store is rated 4.61 based on 96 reviews