The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Luxury Wood Company
Read The Luxury Wood Company Reviews

About The Luxury Wood Company:

The Luxury Wood Company supplies premium kiln dried hardwood firewood and wood pellets on a nationwide free-delivery basis. Our wood is kiln dried and of the highest quality available in the UK.

info@luxurywood.co.uk

Manor Business Park Darlton Rd

The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 15th June 2021
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 10th June 2021
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Gary Southern
Awesome customer service, call within 24hrs, delivery within days. Sleepers exactly as described. Wouldn’t hesitate to shop with them again or recommend to others.
Thank you Sean, for the kind words.
Ordering from the Luxury Wood Company was a very good experience, which is more than can be said for the company that they used to deliver my crate. I was not at all impressed with APC who did not answer the phone, listen to messages or pay any attention to Emails, I finally received my crate of logs after getting cross with them & saying that I was going to complain about them to the wood company, funnily the said crate arrived the next day. Will think twice about ordering again, due to the fiasco of getting it delivered.
Hi Gill, We apologize on behalf of our subcontractor Pallex and we will raise the problems you had directly with their management.
The wood is always good, dry, well stacked and pallets wrapped effectively Appears expensive but when only buying 100 % wood and not 75% wood, plus 25% water its good value People are caring and do exactly what they say and when Good communications
Excellent
Large crate ordered and delivered by very helpful delivery guy. Good quality firewood, only negative was no updates about order progress or delivery. Someone was hone for delivery luckily but would have preferred a call or email to confirm. Plus was the quality of the pallett, some for kindling and enough good lengths to build a decent sized wooden planter for the garden.
We've had wood burners, for 10 years, the ash large create from the Luxury Wood Company, has been the best yet. Most suppliers pack out with kindling not the case here, majority of of the logs where a good size.
Perfect logs a good size well packed and delivered on time,driver very helpful as my driveway is rather steep but with a little help he put it safely in my garage. Would certainly recommend to anyone. Many thanks
Amazing wood - ignites straight away - we are on our second load.
Great product, great service at a fair price.
The company is very helpful and I got exactly what I ordered
Been with the luxury wood company for some years and I still say they are an excellent supplier and fast delivery. Have no problem with them and will use them again 🙂
Fantastic product and service. Really happy with everything.
Great quality oak, just what I wanted. Excellent customer service and friendly, helpful delivery driver. This is my 2nd purchase, couldn’t find a similar product as reasonably priced anywhere else
Great ordering process and product delivered on time, as always!
very fast delivery and top notch wood i bought birch and ash for my pizza oven and its great
Excellent service throughout.
Great service. Quality wood 👍
Very impressed with how the wood is delivered, seasoned and stacked . I love the way the pallet it’s on and frame is used as it’s all burnable. It’s like posh fire wood but actually well priced. The stacked wood comes all sealed with cling film to prevent moisture
The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021 The Luxury Wood Company 5 star review on 13th May 2021
My third visit,just as pleasant as the last two keep it up.
Good quality. Efficient delivery