The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Great service, and when I received my order and it was incomplete, the missing items were delivered promptly and without quibble.
Great service , good quality tiles
Easy to find What I wanted polite customer service .
Excellent price tiles. Delivered to my call and collect point (Uckfield) in 1 day, rather than the estimated 3-5 days. Quick, friendly and efficient service at the Uckfield store. Will use you again.
got the sample fast and it is good quality.
Before ordering, I called to make sure they had the tiles in stock. They confirmed and I went ahead and ordered. Confirmation of order was quick. Tiles were delivered really speedily with great communication about the delivery. Tiles are lovely and we are really pleased. Very efficient and will defo use you guys again. Great company, would recommend.
Excellent quick service. Thank you.
An excellent experience, they certainly deserve your custom as they go beyond the norm when sorting colours/ samples etc We are awaiting building work to be completed and will order when appropriate.
Super professional, friendly and knowledgeable. My go to tile place from now on.
Beautiful tiles, prompt delivery from a hassle free site.
The London Tile Co. 5 star review on 16th February 2021
beautiful mint oxide tile..stunning and eye catching
Very helpful on best adhesives prior to purchase of 40m2 tiles + adhesive, grout, etc. Delivered safely on time.. Great service throughout.
Great service for decades!
Easy to order, and delivery was ahead of schedule only 24hrs after purchase. Excellent!
Excellent product and service
Good customer service and prompt delivery of sample tiles.
Great price. Speedy delivery. Not one broken or chipped tile. Extremely happy with our order.
We bought kitchen tiles , Quick delivery quality product and they sent us extra tiles all round a brilliant experience
Good product, delivered quickly.
received requested samples ,really impressed