The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

good service
no problems
Dispite the current situation, my Order (2 bags of Grout) arrived quickly.
Everything was delivered on time.
I'm little bit disappointed that I can't return left over tiles 6 weeks after I bought them.
Unfortunately we only accept returns up to 30 days after ordering.
Only asked for samples. Fast service. Samples are a bit small, but enough to know..
Quick and efficient service and the driver/courier really helped me out! Would recommend.
ordered sample tile got it the next day
We didn't end up purchasing any tiles from here but the customer service was brilliant, very helpful.
Quick to respond to queries
This is a difficult one because I had great service from The London Tile Co. I placed two online orders and they both arrived the next day, very helpful friendly staff - some of the best service I've had in years. BUT, the tiles themselves were of surprisingly poor quality (given I'd seen them twice the price elsewhere I had thought they were good quality. We ordered the White gloss Sentry metro tile, and unfortunately they were neither flat not evenly cut. Very disappointing. To be fair to the LTC - I haven't complained to them as we didn't have time to order alternative tiles. Hopefully next time I'll know better what to look out for when I order tiles.
I found the staff to be courteous, polite and informative about their product range when I called. I was very impressed with the efficiency of delivery and the outdoor tiles I settled for arrived in good condition. I haven't laid them yet but I like what I see so far
Found the tiles I required (to match existing) due to good web site with photos of the items; I can now make the bathroom look finished !!!
Only let down was a known web site fault that would only let you select "collect", but a phone call soon corrected that, and the pallet delivery was on time.
Glad to hear you found the tiles you were looking for and thank you for the feedback on the website, we will pass this on to our IT department.
Delivery on time and correct
Nice products, down side is no branches where we live so have to drive quite far to browse store.
they send me the sample promptly
Ordered some samples, these were quickly received, all intact, thanks
Delivery was very quick. Delivered next day after ordering. Delivery person was extremely helpful.
Delivery turnaround was good,
samples arrived very quickly. I will be placing an order once we have sorted the rest of our décor out.
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.48 based on 229 reviews