The London Tile Co. Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Verified C
"Prompt delivery of tiles ordered. Great tiles. Look lovely."
Lisa E
"I purchased a sample tile of the Valverdi Portico as it looked impressive on the website but unfortunately the tile that arrived fell well short of expectations. I called London Tile Company to ask why it was so different to be told that the photos on the website are digitally enhanced. They gave me a technical helpline number who repeated the same and added that there is nothing that you can apply to the tile without compromising the non-slip surface. I think that photos of the actual finish of the tiles would be more helpful for customers and would avoid disappointment in the future."
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
"Only asked for samples. Fast service. Samples are a bit small, but enough to know.."
"Quick and efficient service and the driver/courier really helped me out! Would recommend."
"ordered sample tile got it the next day"
"We didn't end up purchasing any tiles from here but the customer service was brilliant, very helpful."
"Quick to respond to queries"
"This is a difficult one because I had great service from The London Tile Co. I placed two online orders and they both arrived the next day, very helpful friendly staff - some of the best service I've had in years. BUT, the tiles themselves were of surprisingly poor quality (given I'd seen them twice the price elsewhere I had thought they were good quality. We ordered the White gloss Sentry metro tile, and unfortunately they were neither flat not evenly cut. Very disappointing. To be fair to the LTC - I haven't complained to them as we didn't have time to order alternative tiles. Hopefully next time I'll know better what to look out for when I order tiles."
"I found the staff to be courteous, polite and informative about their product range when I called. I was very impressed with the efficiency of delivery and the outdoor tiles I settled for arrived in good condition. I haven't laid them yet but I like what I see so far"
"Found the tiles I required (to match existing) due to good web site with photos of the items; I can now make the bathroom look finished !!! Only let down was a known web site fault that would only let you select "collect", but a phone call soon corrected that, and the pallet delivery was on time."
Glad to hear you found the tiles you were looking for and thank you for the feedback on the website, we will pass this on to our IT department.
"Delivery on time and correct"
"Nice products, down side is no branches where we live so have to drive quite far to browse store."
"they send me the sample promptly"
"Ordered some samples, these were quickly received, all intact, thanks"
"Delivery was very quick. Delivered next day after ordering. Delivery person was extremely helpful."
"Delivery turnaround was good,"
"samples arrived very quickly. I will be placing an order once we have sorted the rest of our décor out."
"Samples were packed securely unlike others we requested and arrived swiftly. The website is good also."
Thanks for the review Jennifer, glad to hear you are happy with your samples.
"Sample tiles delivered quickly and in good condition. Sales manager was very helpful"
"Samples came out very quickly, website described product well"
"Mosaic sample arrives promptly and welk packed"
"Ordering online was quick and easy. Home delivery was prompt and my tiles were very well packaged so as to protect against damage in transit. The only thing to note was shopping for samples is very expensive. My samples were actual tiles (80x40 cm)! Smaller samples would be cheaper for customers and save on P&P."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.45 based on 185 reviews