The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Disappointed that still have not received samples I ordered a week ago. Shame that feedback request email came before order was even dispatched. I'm hoping to be encouraged to change my review once product arrives"
Sorry to hear your samples were delayed, we had a delay in cutting the tiles however we did send an email advising you of this. I hope you were happy with the samples once they arrived.
"We have spent almost £5,000 on tiles with this company and to be honest if they weren't a sole supplier for the tiles we ordered we would have gone anywhere else. The staff in the "web shop" are rude and unhelpful. Webshop is the right term as these people should not be allowed near a phone. After several unhelpful calls for delivery, I had to order further tiles due to breakages and was told I couldn't be offered the same discount as the original large order. No explanation just no.... I will endeavour never to use this unhelpful company again."
Sorry to hear you are not happy with the service you received, unfortunately we are unable to offer discounts on smaller orders as the volume discounts are automatically applied on qualifying orders. We do recommend that you order extra tiles to account for breakages during installation.
"The tiles we ordered looked nothing like the tiles that arrived. I contacted the London Tile Company to ask if they had made an error, and they gave an amazing poor excuse saying tiles vary in colour from time to time. Simil are to black being similar to white from time to time. Suffice to say I won't be using them again."
I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with your tiles. As they are made from natural travertine we have no control over the colour, natural stone does tend to vary. We have refunded you for the tiles you returned to us, and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.
"Unfortunately the tile never arrived!!! Justin 07789 005188"
"The tiles received were nice but after having no choice but to buy full tile sample the tiles arrived broken in pieces. As much as I liked one particular tile - have worries about buying from London tile company if deliveries like this occur"
We're very sorry to hear your samples have arrived damaged, please get in touch with our customer service team 0333 320 80 48 who will be happy to refund or replace the broken tiles. We package our tile samples very carefully but unfortunately sometimes they can be damaged in transit.
"Ordered and paid online for tiles. After few hours I have been called by some person from The London Tile Co. who said that they don't have these tiles. Totally disappointed."
We're really sorry that the tiles you ordered were out of stock, unfortunately our system was showing that we had these tiles and we are looking into why this has happened.
If you would like to place another order for some different tiles, please email us for a 5% discount code to use on your new order. Once again, we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 172 reviews