The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Once I had found the stone I was interested in and ordered the sample it was with me pretty quiet.
I then called and the information give was very helpful.
When I placed the order I made a slight mistake so there called with in hours to check up on things which I think was amazing service.
The paving arrived on the day expected and all in amazing condition.
I also loved the endurance they set and they won me at the tea bag .
I ordered just a couple of sample tiles on-line. These arrived very promptly and well-packaged with good communication about delivery date / time. I would feel very confident in using them again.
Speedy professional service giving us every opportunity to consider the product.
On this occasion we will not proceed with an order but will now use London tile co. in the future.
ordered samples online and arrived well packed and promptly.
Paving Tiles were delivered exactly as requested and promised.Laid this week and they look very good,however the test of time awaits and if askede i will update a year down the line.

Peter Stoneman
I bought porcelain tiles. They look very good and not slippery after rain. Good quality. Thanks
we ordered our tiles online from The London Tile Co and we hadn't realized the wrong selection had been recorded for our delivery we had selected click and collect instead of home delivery so we were relieved to get a phone call to check our order The tiles arrived safe and promptly to our door thanks
Excellent service - ordering process a breeze - timely delivery.
I ordered samples and they arrived within 48 hours. A wonderful mailer followed and when I spoke to the team about my larger order they were helpful and knowledgeable.
Ordered some samples, these were quickly received, all intact, thank you.
Glad to hear your samples arrived safely.
Prompt delivery, thank you
Sending a nail to test a free sample was a great touch and gives me confidence that tile will not break when say a car with a stone in tyre rolls onto it. Tech call was handled superbly also.
Samples were sent quickly and arrived in excellent condition
Although my order was small the staff couldn't have been more helpful.

The communication was excellent about keeping me informed of the status of the delivery.

The tiles arrived on time and in perfect conditcion. I would certainly recommend L.T.C.
Thanks so much for leaving a review, we're so glad we could help.
I've placed 2 orders with London Tile and both have been delivered on time. I am extremely happy with their service and most importantly the quality of the tiles delivered.
Thank you for the feedback Amanda, we're so happy that you like the tiles. We'd love to see pictures of your finished project, you can email them to us at reviews@londontile.co.uk
Easy to deal with staff, fast delivery, I will use this company again
Thanks Alice, glad we could help
Excellent click and collect service. Staff very friendly and efficient.
Thanks for the feedback Jeanette, we will pass it on to the branch.
Ordered samples of tiles and they were dispatched quickly. Samples were excellent quality. Spoke to Grant at the office who provided me with a quote for the tiles and followed up with another email with advice on the patio build.
Quick and efficient.