The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff
Brentford staff were very helpful selecting outdoor tiles. Website was very good for purchasing the tiles. Delivery drivers were very cooperative. However, the delivery was a day later than scheduled and a huge waste of time.
Unfortunately the couriers were delayed when delivering your order, something which we have no control over. They have confirmed that it was delivered to you the following day.
The tile samples that were requested were sent promptly and efficiently
Waiting for them to arrive
Sorry to hear your free samples have not arrived. As you ordered over the bank holiday weekend these were dispatched on 4th April on a 3-5 working day service, so they should be with you soon. Please get in touch if you do not receive them this week.
The Winchester staff were very helpful and friendly. They ordered tiles promptly and offered helpful advice. Tiles were delivered promptly.
Ordered some sample tiles from your web page which still have not arrived 5 Feb . Very off putting if it had of been are proper order work men and no slabs etc
Sorry to hear your samples have not arrived, unfortunately one was out of stock but two samples were dispatched to you. We have resent these samples on 16th February so I hope you have received these by now.
I ordered samples of porcelpave and they arrived in good time and in good condition, they are of excellent quality and a very good price. I have also chatted to them online and they were very helpful. I will be placing an order within the next few weeks has they are the best I've seen. Thanks London Tile Co.
Extremely prompt in sending samples requested. Will definitely place my order with them.
The tile sample I wanted was no longer available.
Unfortunately this tile has been discontinued and we no longer have any samples in stock, we refunded you in full for the sample ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Tiles arrived on time delived as stated
Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery
The London Tile Co. 5 star review on 27th December 2017
The sample I ordered arrived in perfect condition and very promptly. They were also very quick to follow up a further email I sent.
Beautiful selection of tiles at a good cost. My choice look lovely on the walls went up easily have lightened the bathroom and are receiving great comments from friends and family.
This is a difficult one because I had great service from The London Tile Co. I placed two online orders and they both arrived the next day, very helpful friendly staff - some of the best service I've had in years. BUT, the tiles themselves were of surprisingly poor quality (given I'd seen them twice the price elsewhere I had thought they were good quality. We ordered the White gloss Sentry metro tile, and unfortunately they were neither flat not evenly cut. Very disappointing. To be fair to the LTC - I haven't complained to them as we didn't have time to order alternative tiles. Hopefully next time I'll know better what to look out for when I order tiles.
I found the staff to be courteous, polite and informative about their product range when I called. I was very impressed with the efficiency of delivery and the outdoor tiles I settled for arrived in good condition. I haven't laid them yet but I like what I see so far
Great helpful staff. Very easy to order goods online.
Easy to use website; no problem in obtaining a sample; found an exterior grade porcelain tile in the colour and finish I wanted. Order placed and now can’t wait to receive the tiles. So far very impressed.
Fantastic news, I hope the installation goes well.
Beth was great to work with - professional and helpful. The sample arrived within 2 days, and we decided to use the PorcelPave Berlin for the building's outdoor stairs and patios. Due to cold weather conditions, the job will be done in March, and we appreciate your offer to hold the tile, to be ordered after the first of the year, until weather-ready for installation.
Glad we could help, good luck with the installation next year
Great range of products. Excellent service and simple to order online. Great delivery and tiles perfect on delivery. Fast service too. Will definitely use sgain
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to help
Asked for sample tiles and only charges 99p each. Delivered quickly and looked great
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.50 based on 240 reviews