The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"They sent me samples requested really fast. The samples were of the highest quality and LTC sent a free test kit which was great. It is such a shame that my samples are not as black as I would like thay are more grey. Still undecided on our flooring solution. But great service and marketing."
That's a shame, I would suggest either Valverdi Fossil Coke or PorcelPave Berlin if you are looking for a dark external porcelain tile
"I changed my order and received excellent service and prompt delivery. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful."
"Good quality and value tiles delivered to a store near me. Staff loaded into my car for me. Very helpful staff."
"I ordered two full size sample tiles which were delivered as ordered within the time I expected."
"Only ordered a sample, but that service is first class."
"The ordering of the tiles was very easy and they kept you informed of your delivery however the tiles arrived in poor condition several pieces....I emailed the company but have received no reply or apology to date...so not great considering the amount paid."
Sorry to hear you have not received a reply, could you forward the email you send to reviews@londontile.co.uk and I will look into this for you.
"samples arrived super quick and well packaged, - really good service:)"
"Acceptable is for looking at website and choosing the outdoor porcelain tiles that looked the darkest, near black and called something with black for example city black and quartz black actually were light to medium grey. Also 2 samples were broken due to insufficient wrapping...but I did not cut myself opening the envelope luckily. None of the tiles will match my Victorian path tiling, so cannot make a purchase. With kind regards Pia"
That's a shame that they don't match, but thank you for the feedback regarding the wrapping - I will pass this on to our warehouse.
"I am an engineer and when something is sold as 600mm x 600mm I expect it to be that size, these where as described and packaged very well"
"Nice products, down side is no branches where we live so have to drive quite far to browse store."
"The product id perfect"
"Disappointed that still have not received samples I ordered a week ago. Shame that feedback request email came before order was even dispatched. I'm hoping to be encouraged to change my review once product arrives"
Sorry to hear your samples were delayed, we had a delay in cutting the tiles however we did send an email advising you of this. I hope you were happy with the samples once they arrived.
"Excellent customer service. Rang me to confirm delivery date and I was able to change it to a more convenient day. The order arrived on the day agreed and was in perfect condition."
"The tile sample I ordered arrived quickly in gd packing."
"Hi Top quality service and prompt replies to any queries"
"they send me the sample promptly"
"Whilst researching particular specialist tiles suitable for both inside and outside I have contacted several companies for information and samples. The London tile co. Responded efficiently to my queries regarding suitability, timeframes and quality. They also sent samples extremely quickly. Can't fault their service."
"Once I had found the stone I was interested in and ordered the sample it was with me pretty quiet. I then called and the information give was very helpful. When I placed the order I made a slight mistake so there called with in hours to check up on things which I think was amazing service. The paving arrived on the day expected and all in amazing condition. I also loved the endurance they set and they won me at the tea bag ."
"I ordered just a couple of sample tiles on-line. These arrived very promptly and well-packaged with good communication about delivery date / time. I would feel very confident in using them again."
"Speedy professional service giving us every opportunity to consider the product. On this occasion we will not proceed with an order but will now use London tile co. in the future."
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 172 reviews