The London Tile Co. Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Great helpful staff. Very easy to order goods online."
"Easy to use website; no problem in obtaining a sample; found an exterior grade porcelain tile in the colour and finish I wanted. Order placed and now can’t wait to receive the tiles. So far very impressed."
Fantastic news, I hope the installation goes well.
"Beth was great to work with - professional and helpful. The sample arrived within 2 days, and we decided to use the PorcelPave Berlin for the building's outdoor stairs and patios. Due to cold weather conditions, the job will be done in March, and we appreciate your offer to hold the tile, to be ordered after the first of the year, until weather-ready for installation."
Glad we could help, good luck with the installation next year
"Great range of products. Excellent service and simple to order online. Great delivery and tiles perfect on delivery. Fast service too. Will definitely use sgain"
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to help
"Asked for sample tiles and only charges 99p each. Delivered quickly and looked great"
"Just sample tiles ordered so far, will be placing a larger order this week as the service and products are great."
"A fantastic and quick service"
"Customer service couldn't be better. Dealt with problems (which were not their fault) swiftly and efficiently."
Thank you for leaving a review, glad we could sort the problem
"Ordered a sample which came very fast & well packaged, good quality will be ordering from you."
"Found the tiles I required (to match existing) due to good web site with photos of the items; I can now make the bathroom look finished !!! Only let down was a known web site fault that would only let you select "collect", but a phone call soon corrected that, and the pallet delivery was on time."
Glad to hear you found the tiles you were looking for and thank you for the feedback on the website, we will pass this on to our IT department.
"I just had a sample tile, but it is absolutely fabulous. Just what I would love, solid, expensive looking. I will be doing my back door patio area next year and this tile is a contender. The Company were very good keeping me inform, even though it was only a sample. Very quick delivery. Only negative point would be the packaging for the sample. I receive a empty envelope. Fortunately, the postman was still around and he had the sample at bottom of post bag. Maybe a Jiffy bag would have been better."
Thank you for the feedback - the envelopes usually hold the samples very well so I will pass this on to our packaging department - how lucky that the postman was still there!
"Samples arrived quick ????????very happy with the tiles will be ordering when I move house for my garden"
Fantastic news, we'd love to see pictures of the finished patio
"Delivery on time and correct"
"They sent me samples requested really fast. The samples were of the highest quality and LTC sent a free test kit which was great. It is such a shame that my samples are not as black as I would like thay are more grey. Still undecided on our flooring solution. But great service and marketing."
That's a shame, I would suggest either Valverdi Fossil Coke or PorcelPave Berlin if you are looking for a dark external porcelain tile
"I changed my order and received excellent service and prompt delivery. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful."
"Good quality and value tiles delivered to a store near me. Staff loaded into my car for me. Very helpful staff."
"I ordered two full size sample tiles which were delivered as ordered within the time I expected."
"Only ordered a sample, but that service is first class."
"The ordering of the tiles was very easy and they kept you informed of your delivery however the tiles arrived in poor condition several pieces....I emailed the company but have received no reply or apology to date...so not great considering the amount paid."
Sorry to hear you have not received a reply, could you forward the email you send to reviews@londontile.co.uk and I will look into this for you.
"samples arrived super quick and well packaged, - really good service:)"
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.45 based on 185 reviews