The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"The tile sample I wanted was no longer available."
Unfortunately this tile has been discontinued and we no longer have any samples in stock, we refunded you in full for the sample ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"Tiles arrived on time delived as stated"
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
"The sample I ordered arrived in perfect condition and very promptly. They were also very quick to follow up a further email I sent."
"Beautiful selection of tiles at a good cost. My choice look lovely on the walls went up easily have lightened the bathroom and are receiving great comments from friends and family."
"This is a difficult one because I had great service from The London Tile Co. I placed two online orders and they both arrived the next day, very helpful friendly staff - some of the best service I've had in years. BUT, the tiles themselves were of surprisingly poor quality (given I'd seen them twice the price elsewhere I had thought they were good quality. We ordered the White gloss Sentry metro tile, and unfortunately they were neither flat not evenly cut. Very disappointing. To be fair to the LTC - I haven't complained to them as we didn't have time to order alternative tiles. Hopefully next time I'll know better what to look out for when I order tiles."
"I found the staff to be courteous, polite and informative about their product range when I called. I was very impressed with the efficiency of delivery and the outdoor tiles I settled for arrived in good condition. I haven't laid them yet but I like what I see so far"
"Great helpful staff. Very easy to order goods online."
"Easy to use website; no problem in obtaining a sample; found an exterior grade porcelain tile in the colour and finish I wanted. Order placed and now can’t wait to receive the tiles. So far very impressed."
Fantastic news, I hope the installation goes well.
"Beth was great to work with - professional and helpful. The sample arrived within 2 days, and we decided to use the PorcelPave Berlin for the building's outdoor stairs and patios. Due to cold weather conditions, the job will be done in March, and we appreciate your offer to hold the tile, to be ordered after the first of the year, until weather-ready for installation."
Glad we could help, good luck with the installation next year
"Great range of products. Excellent service and simple to order online. Great delivery and tiles perfect on delivery. Fast service too. Will definitely use sgain"
Thanks for the feedback, we're happy to help
"Asked for sample tiles and only charges 99p each. Delivered quickly and looked great"
"Just sample tiles ordered so far, will be placing a larger order this week as the service and products are great."
"A fantastic and quick service"
"Customer service couldn't be better. Dealt with problems (which were not their fault) swiftly and efficiently."
Thank you for leaving a review, glad we could sort the problem
"Ordered a sample which came very fast & well packaged, good quality will be ordering from you."
"Found the tiles I required (to match existing) due to good web site with photos of the items; I can now make the bathroom look finished !!! Only let down was a known web site fault that would only let you select "collect", but a phone call soon corrected that, and the pallet delivery was on time."
Glad to hear you found the tiles you were looking for and thank you for the feedback on the website, we will pass this on to our IT department.
"I just had a sample tile, but it is absolutely fabulous. Just what I would love, solid, expensive looking. I will be doing my back door patio area next year and this tile is a contender. The Company were very good keeping me inform, even though it was only a sample. Very quick delivery. Only negative point would be the packaging for the sample. I receive a empty envelope. Fortunately, the postman was still around and he had the sample at bottom of post bag. Maybe a Jiffy bag would have been better."
Thank you for the feedback - the envelopes usually hold the samples very well so I will pass this on to our packaging department - how lucky that the postman was still there!
"Samples arrived quick ????????very happy with the tiles will be ordering when I move house for my garden"
Fantastic news, we'd love to see pictures of the finished patio
"Delivery on time and correct"
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.47 based on 172 reviews