The London Tile Co. Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"Very good and prompt service. The idea of free tile samples is an excellent one."
"ordered sample tile got it the next day"
"Excellent product and service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service"
"We didn't end up purchasing any tiles from here but the customer service was brilliant, very helpful."
"Quick to respond to queries"
"send some excellent samples and supporting literaure"
"Very pleased with the tiles, good quality and good price. Delivery on time. All round a positive experience."
Fantastic, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!
"I visited the London Tile Company in Brentford when looking for front path tiles and also ideas for a front and rear garden. I found both members of staff to be incredibly helpful and knowledgable and really guided me on the best options for my projects. I ordered Victorian Path tiles which were delivered within a couple of days and they have really set off the front of our property after a major refurbishment programme was carried out. I am now going back to London Tile Company to order Black Quartz paving for the front and rear garden areas."
Thank you for the feedback, we're so happy we could help. We'd love to see pictures of your new tiles, you can email them to reviews@londontile.co.uk
"Excellent service, very knowledgeable and helpful staff"
"Brentford staff were very helpful selecting outdoor tiles. Website was very good for purchasing the tiles. Delivery drivers were very cooperative. However, the delivery was a day later than scheduled and a huge waste of time."
Unfortunately the couriers were delayed when delivering your order, something which we have no control over. They have confirmed that it was delivered to you the following day.
"The tile samples that were requested were sent promptly and efficiently"
"Waiting for them to arrive"
Sorry to hear your free samples have not arrived. As you ordered over the bank holiday weekend these were dispatched on 4th April on a 3-5 working day service, so they should be with you soon. Please get in touch if you do not receive them this week.
"The Winchester staff were very helpful and friendly. They ordered tiles promptly and offered helpful advice. Tiles were delivered promptly."
"Ordered some sample tiles from your web page which still have not arrived 5 Feb . Very off putting if it had of been are proper order work men and no slabs etc"
Sorry to hear your samples have not arrived, unfortunately one was out of stock but two samples were dispatched to you. We have resent these samples on 16th February so I hope you have received these by now.
"I ordered samples of porcelpave and they arrived in good time and in good condition, they are of excellent quality and a very good price. I have also chatted to them online and they were very helpful. I will be placing an order within the next few weeks has they are the best I've seen. Thanks London Tile Co."
"Extremely prompt in sending samples requested. Will definitely place my order with them."
"The tile sample I wanted was no longer available."
Unfortunately this tile has been discontinued and we no longer have any samples in stock, we refunded you in full for the sample ordered. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
"Tiles arrived on time delived as stated"
"Fantastic services from start to finish. Very helpful and quick delivery"
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.45 based on 189 reviews