The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

We bought kitchen tiles , Quick delivery quality product and they sent us extra tiles all round a brilliant experience
Good product, delivered quickly.
received requested samples ,really impressed
I ordered some samples of a 400 x 200 format tile. They came promptly and extremely well packaged.
I ordered a sample which never arrived - so I have nothing to review
Great advice was given which helped me decide on a purchase of 80 sqm of tiles. Great communication throughout and tiles delivered within 3 working days. I will be using them again.
Good, speedy delivery, no issues with stock. Happy to recommend.
Very speedy and efficient good selection of tiles to choose from
Excellent service by email pushing through an urgent delivery.
They had exactly what I wanted. Easy to order quick delivery!
Amazing ! Tiles arrived within 2 Days ! Brilliant quality! Excellent service Ensured I could finish my kitchen tiling ( I had searched for the tiles as my kitchen was 20 years old and having moved appliances I needed more tiles !)
It was only a sample I ordered but it came within a couple of days in spite of the problems that lock down is causing. I had to wait for another week for a sample from another company. Not decided on what finish to use at present.
Fantastic service from Grant and team in Brentford. So pleased with our new patio tiles.
no problems
Ordered a small number of specialist tiles, they arrived with several broken, had to buy some locally, asked for a refund, but heard nothing, as it was only a few quid, they obviously thought it was too much hassle
Quick postage excellent service
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. Fast speedy delivery & excellent quality tiles.
Ordered tiles on the weekend, expecting delivery would be at least several weeks. They arrived on the Wednesday. Couldn't believe the amazing service and speed of delivery, especially being in lock down due to the terrible Coronavirus. Thank you.
Excellent Customer Service Excellent easy transaction. Excellent faultless delivery
Excellent service -thank you!
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.50 based on 240 reviews