The London Tile Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
Read The London Tile Co. Reviews

0333 320 80 48

enquiries@londontile.co.uk

Hollybush Lane, Ash Vale,

It was only a sample I ordered but it came within a couple of days in spite of the problems that lock down is causing. I had to wait for another week for a sample from another company. Not decided on what finish to use at present.
Fantastic service from Grant and team in Brentford. So pleased with our new patio tiles.
no problems
Ordered a small number of specialist tiles, they arrived with several broken, had to buy some locally, asked for a refund, but heard nothing, as it was only a few quid, they obviously thought it was too much hassle
Quick postage excellent service
Absolutely thrilled with my purchase. Fast speedy delivery & excellent quality tiles.
Ordered tiles on the weekend, expecting delivery would be at least several weeks. They arrived on the Wednesday. Couldn't believe the amazing service and speed of delivery, especially being in lock down due to the terrible Coronavirus. Thank you.
Excellent Customer Service
Excellent easy transaction.
Excellent faultless delivery
Excellent service -thank you!
Ordered samples which arrived quickly, good courier service, samples were very well packaged so tiles arrived without damage. Will definitely be using The London Tile Co. again
Dispite the current situation, my Order (2 bags of Grout) arrived quickly.
Great service, excellent product and speedy delivery. Very impressed. Already placed another order.
Having initially had what appears to have been incorrect advice from a local store, part of the London Tile Co., I finally went online and ordered the tiles in the quantity that I needed. They were delivered promptly to the store that I originally contacted and I collected them from there free of any delivery charge. Overall a very good service.
You didn't send me the tile I asked for. I asked for VM1030 and you sent me LB04 SAV!!!
A swift response and an effective and timely delivery of my tiles. Very pleased,
Thank you.
Great customer service thank you.. and a lovely elegant and well priced product
I requested 2 shower wall samples for a bathroom currently under construction. Easy to use website and the samples arrived promptly in the post. Good looking and smart finish.
great service, communications, easy online transaction, large samples arrived in 2 days and delivery was well communicated fab company
Thanks for the feedback. Hope the tiles look fantastic!
Fantastic tiles, fantastic service, fantastic delivery. What more can I say? Amazing from start to finish.
Love the website and the products, thank you
Thanks Nico, we do our best!
The London Tile Co. is rated 4.48 based on 229 reviews