The London Tile Co. Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend The London Tile Co.
"An excellent service from placing the order to collecting it"
"Very pleased. Our builder said they were the best he has ever laid! They look great Thank you Donna and Steve Russell"
"I purchased a sample tile of the Valverdi Portico as it looked impressive on the website but unfortunately the tile that arrived fell well short of expectations. I called London Tile Company to ask why it was so different to be told that the photos on the website are digitally enhanced. They gave me a technical helpline number who repeated the same and added that there is nothing that you can apply to the tile without compromising the non-slip surface. I think that photos of the actual finish of the tiles would be more helpful for customers and would avoid disappointment in the future."
Sorry to hear you were not happy with the sample but this is exactly why we always recommend ordering a sample as it is so hard to represent the tiles accurately in photos. Some of the roomset images used on our website are computer generated, however the images of the tiles themselves are photographs we have taken of the tiles.
"Tiles arrived on time and intact"
"Came on time as expected very nice tile one or two have tiny chipped corners but can be used for cuts etc so not bad out of 30 boxes only one tile with a fault and that’s a tiny mark so overall very please and will use again."
"Ordered a Sample porcelain slab with a view to a bigger purchase.. Arrived quickly and was usefully a full size slab so I could get a proper idea of how it would look."
"Excellent service and beautiful tiles."
"330x250 tiles advertised when they came they were 325x255 makes all the difference but hey ho,live and learn"
I have checked your order and the tiles ordered were Oceano 330x200mm so they should definitely not be 325x255mm - please contact our customer services.
"This was the only place that I could find a match for the shower tiles and they sent a sample tile very quickly. The price of the tiles was reasonable but the delivery cost was excessive. Also the delivery for adhesive is charged separately from the tiles otherwise I would have bought that here."
"Great tiles, service and delivery Thanks"
"Had a little issue - which they soon put right. Great stuff."
"The service I got when requesting samples was very good, quick and efficient."
"Very efficient, prompt after sales service"
"Excellent prompt service and flexible delivery"
"The tiles I ordered are lovely and the staff member in the Brighton branch was extremely helpful. However, I ordered online and was sent 20 tiles too few...one box was missing and each box contained 3 instead of 4 tiles as stated online and on the delivery paperwork. The company did admit their mistake and send out the remaining tiles the next day...they got to me in the afternoon...but the delay held up other parts of my kitchen revamp."
Sorry to hear this but glad we could get the remaining tiles out to you. Sometimes our suppliers change the box quantities without notifying us but we will be extra careful when checking these in future.
"Excellent service from viewing to ordering the tiles, to collection. Staff were always polite, knowledgable and nothing seemed like too much trouble. We are incredibly happy with the quality of the floor tiles we purchased and would not hesitate to order again/ recommend the company!"
"Very good and prompt service. The idea of free tile samples is an excellent one."
"ordered sample tile got it the next day"
"Excellent product and service. Highly recommended."
"Excellent service"